Welfare Clinic Queue 7 - Teishi-1 v Welfare (1 Viewer)

Welfare

Website
www.myspace.com
Welfare Clinic Queue 7 - Teishi-1 v Welfare

Raidio BhuelFéar///Tuesday Feb 3rd
12-1.30am //// Raidio na Life 106.4fm/listen online @ http://www.rnl106.com
If its past yer bedtime the shows available to listen/download from my blog at myspace.com/djwelfare on Wed/Thurs (dependin on how late Tues nite is!)

^^THIS WEEK^^

Joining me on the show this week is Dublin based Dubstep/Grime producer and DJ Teishi-1
Expect a fistful of Dubstep and Grime,both homegrown and imported,punching the memories of a broke and damp January firmly into the shitter of the past--lets remember the highlights alone!
Teishi-1 started producing under the name Pad-1 two and a half years ago
writing left field electronic music. He did a remix on M.I.As online
piracy funds terrorism of her track "bucky done gun" ,available as an
online download.

Months later he changed his name to Teishi-1 and started producing grime
and dupstep influenced tracks. Apart from producing ,Tesihi has been found lurking around such beatports as
(the sadly missed)Mcgruders,Bernard Shaw and Rira and slingin his trade for promoters and events like assquake,
the nice up, cityfest, and DEAF

Word is that Teishi has a cupla Ep sized productions on the boiler,hopefully we'll see some of this grab a release in the near future--

^^NEXT WEEK^^ - - GON

The WF Clinic/Raidio BhuelFéar,every Tues@12 106.4fm,promoting the sounds of homegrown dubstep,jungle and experimenthal--
Previous guests have included Radikal Guru,Major Grave,SubOne,Konspiracy,Miles Iwes,Johnny Oakley,16Hz ,Oshroom,DeFeKT and Lightyear - all shows available to listen to or download at me blog at myspace. com/djwelfare

icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

Attachments

• T1 SMALL.jpg
    T1 SMALL.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 31
  • T2 SMALL.jpg
    T2 SMALL.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 32
Download Up!

isten/Download at : www.divshare.com/download/6540964-a0b

Be jaysus
Another show ,through the shite and the snow we made it to RnaL studios
DJ and producer Teishi-1 joined me on WF Clinic 8,bringing probably the most white labels Ive ever seen in the studio along with him-and i didnt get to nick any-
I spent a large part of the night trying to decipher the genesis of em!
After a couple of chunkers from Rusko,Crooked One and some promo from Ringo Records (cheers T-Woc!) T-1 stepped up crackin out a funky opener from Joker,2D by Skream (on da rewind >} ) D1 Cocaine,Aphex Twin and Benny Ill

t113765.jpg

A few tunes from WF included the irrepressible Sukh Knight and his MASSIV "Diesel not petrol" (cant play it enough..),a Kromestar promo and an extremely (stealthily) pacey tune from the Anti Hifi mob called " La Corperation" (from their EP "Electric Lazy"),the amusingly named Taz Buckfaster and DZ's now-classic "Old Timers"

w160925.jpg

Teishi-1 wobbled back to the decks and gave us a fine half hour blast of filth and finesse combined
White labels dominated the set but a cupla recognisable numbers filled in the gaps for this reporter including Reso's absolute howler "If ya cant beat em",a fat as fuck remix of the Prodigys legendary "Their law",Ruskos hilarious "Mr Chips" and an unidentified stomper at around 81 minutes that had me leaping around like a crazed consumer in the January sales --------- :mental:
Gram o the finest green to the punter who gets the name and artist of this one-----

Teishi sent a sleepy message out to the faithful at thhe end with Skream's one for the heads who remember"

t232265.jpg

T-1
Teishi-1 started producing under the name Pad-1 two and a half years ago
writing left field electronic music.
He did a remix on M. I. As online
piracy funds terrorism of her track "bucky done gun" ,available as an
online download.
Months later he changed his name to Teishi-1 and started producing grime
and dupstep influenced tracks.
Apart from producing ,Tesihi has been found lurking around such beatports as
(the sadly missed)Mcgruders,Bernard Shaw and Rira and slingin his trade for promoters and events like assquake,
the nice up, cityfest, and DEAF
Word is that Teishi has a cupla Ep sized productions on the boiler,hopefully we'll see some of this grab a release in the near future--

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back