Upset The Rhythm's "Yes Way" Underground Music And Arts Festival (1 Viewer)

i went last year. deadly weekend. great value for money. probably just go for the opening night this year due to other commitments. only a fiver on the door. peckham's a proper dump, innit

"Only fools and horse" is all I know of peckham. I'm the irish contingent playin it but im on saturday. I guess I'd better though down some "why me" in 33rpms to close the set.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Only fools and horse" is all I know of peckham. I'm the irish contingent playin it but im on saturday. I guess I'd better though down some "why me" in 33rpms to close the set.

school tour isn't it? someone mentioned there was an irish act playing. i may come down saturday so

Can't believe no one has posted the Peckham Terminator video yet (go to the last 60 secs if you're impatient)

"Only fools and horses" glamorises Peckham. that's how shit the place is.

hey cletus, how was this?

Yup it was pretty good, a very friendly crowd even if my set wasn't so hot i thought.
I missed all of friday, Chora, hype william, DAM MANTLE, PHEROMOANS were all deadly,RUNNERS and CLECKHUDDERSFAX were pretty good new wave synth party shlock. islet was interesting like teeth mountian but with monkeys pop sensibilities.
They had their owe "specially construct a television station, shortcast inside the Auto-Italia building and streamed online, with live transmissions throughout the weekend." Hounds of hate played in the wee tv room as did some other great unknown stuff who were better than a lot of the guitar bands playing on the two proper stages.
Oh the last band on sunday were great, a two girl feral no wave, drums and toy keyboard job called "Plug". I was fairly twwwweeeeeekin' when they broke into long repetitive alchemic version of "Its a long way to tipperary".

Yup it was pretty good, a very friendly crowd even if my set wasn't so hot i thought.
I missed all of friday, Chora, hype william, DAM MANTLE, PHEROMOANS were all deadly,RUNNERS and CLECKHUDDERSFAX were pretty good new wave synth party shlock. islet was interesting like teeth mountian but with monkeys pop sensibilities.
They had their owe "specially construct a television station, shortcast inside the Auto-Italia building and streamed online, with live transmissions throughout the weekend." Hounds of hate played in the wee tv room as did some other great unknown stuff who were better than a lot of the guitar bands playing on the two proper stages.
Oh the last band on sunday were great, a two girl feral no wave, drums and toy keyboard job called "Plug". I was fairly twwwweeeeeekin' when they broke into long repetitive alchemic version of "Its a long way to tipperary".

nathan-barley-20090623192634_625x352.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back