Udo's Oil (1 Viewer)

I cant stand those uppity Rathnewians with ideas above their station. That's all.
Fucking Rathdrum is where its at. And Avoca for that matter.

And Woodenbridge can ask my hole.

My grandad is from one or other place I can never remember which.

Avoca's full of posh cunts these days.

if this stuff tastes so bad, why don't people just take it in capsules or something like cod liver oil? is that not feasible with the amount u have to take? i was thinking about getting into that stuff a while ago, but i never once was considering swallowing whole spoonfuls of rank oil...

My grandad is from one or other place I can never remember which.

Avoca's full of posh cunts these days.

Is Avoca posh now is it?

Actually, all around that area was on my training loop. I loved it down there. My mate owned The Old Coach house, there just up from the meetings.
I used to be down there loads during the summer, working in the kitchen, and then going for wanders during the day.

I am surprised its posh though. It was all farmers with guns and shit a short while back.

Is Avoca posh now is it?

Actually, all around that area was on my training loop. I loved it down there. My mate owned The Old Coach house, there just up from the meetings.
I used to be down there loads during the summer, working in the kitchen, and then going for wanders during the day.

I am surprised its posh though. It was all farmers with guns and shit a short while back.

Well there's a few posh estates been built in the area, I don't be there too often myself.

Well there's a few posh estates been built in the area, I don't be there too often myself.

Presumably there are a load of farmers with guns with looooooads of bottles of Guinness in their new fridge in their new gaff now.

if this stuff tastes so bad, why don't people just take it in capsules or something like cod liver oil? is that not feasible with the amount u have to take? i was thinking about getting into that stuff a while ago, but i never once was considering swallowing whole spoonfuls of rank oil...

cos the oil is better absorbed than the capsules :)
I have really really dry skin and my doc says I'm on the way to a thyroid prob when I'm older (runs in the family) and the high cholesterol's also hereditary...so all these reasons make me want to take it. I'll throw it in with my psyllium husks, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, porridge, spelt and oat bran :rolleyes:

housemate is on this shit & claims he now likes the taste after initially dispising it.

don't worry, I like bad things like Percy Pigs too...just not for my breakfast ;)

I think Udo's Oil tastes like hemp seeds - it's a really similar taste. Not that I really like it, but I can stomach it. Put a tablespoon in the end of my smoothie today and it was grand!

Hemp seeds are nice.

Fuck Rathnew. Stick to your garden sheds yeh pricks.

GWAAAAAN THE RATHDRUM YA MAD THINGS YEH.
.|..| GWN TA FUK FLASHBACK AND ALL DE LADS FROM THE PARISH FC. WE FUKIN DID IT

(ive never laughed so hard at a post on thumped before. i think its the capslock)

Rathdrum is amazing. it still has loads of tour de france decorations!

Rathdrum is amazing. it still has loads of tour de france decorations!

They're probably waiting for me to spin through there again before they take that stuff down.

Favorite bike race story: The Ras is coming through Portlaoise, and this one lad, who will remain nameless, hates the place, and may have been put away there. So all the Portlaoisians are out in force to see the Ras, all along the length of the main street there. Just as he turns onto the road, whips out the old boy, gets his mate to push him, and pisses off the bike across the entire of Portlaoise. In front of about 1000 people.

That, in fairness, is class.

Ex health food shop worker - AWAY!
Err, actually I can't really remember the full list of great stuff it's supposed to do. It's got omega 3 and 6 (more of the better one) which is good for the brain/memory and also for the skin, hair, bones etc. There's also something to do with it helping your metabolism so it is supposed to help peeps loose weight. Sorry I can't be more scientifical.

sweetoblivion, your local health food shop should have leaflets about ways to take the stuff but I think the long and short of it is salad dressing or smoothie.

i never got how some people claim adding certain high calorie oils to your diet could aid weight loss , surely it would put weight on ? its just oil.

i never got how some people claim adding certain high calorie oils to your diet could aid weight loss , surely it would put weight on ? its just oil.

Have you ever heard of the concept of good fat and bad fat? Anyway Udo's Oil has nothing to do with weight loss I'm told.

Have you ever heard of the concept of good fat and bad fat? Anyway Udo's Oil has nothing to do with weight loss I'm told.

Yeah obviously, and I know all the supposed health benefits .. I just meant that I hope some people arent naive enough to think that adding a beneficial oil to their diet will aid weight less because its still high in calories .

Yeah obviously, and I know all the supposed health benefits .. I just meant that I hope some people arent naive enough to think that adding a beneficial oil to their diet will aid weight less because its still high in calories .

Did anyone in this thread mention weight loss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'LĂşireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back