TV Smith / Paranoid Vision / Liz is Evil O'Byrnes, Saturday 18th June (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ci
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1

ci

211201_172311979489143_1086169_n.jpg

TV Smith from The Adverts will headline the next Sounds of Resistance gig on Saturday, June 18th in O'Byrnes / Ruta, junction of Capel / North King Street with support from the ever phenomenal Paranoid Visions and Liz is Evil. All going well, TV Smith and PV will team up to play a few Adverts tunes so it looks like it could be a whopper night. Gig will be followed by a couple of DJs.

Entry is €10, pay at the door.

FB Event: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=172311979489143

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Poo. Typically enough, we try our best to make sure the gig doesn't clash with anything but it turns out its clashing with three others anyways. Ah well, sign of a vibrant scene I hope!

Still pumped for the gig, three bands, two djs, stalls and cheap beer. All for the princely sum of €10.

Ther can never be too many gigs.Imagine if you were a punter!You'd be psyched!

The Old Grey Whistle Test was such a great fucking programme, this is a far better version of ur link Ci

well apart from missing acts its still all good.Competition is good for the music and the scene.
Only the best acts will draw the punters so it compels everyone to raise their game.Result-Better tunes

Them photos are fucking amazing.You keep just getting better man.

Good buzz last night. The TV / PV collaboration is something I'm chuffed to have seen, Bored Teenagers was fucking whopper. Cheers to all who came, great night, sick head this morning. Deadly pics Janer, I agree with Transformation, you're getting better with age :)

Good buzz last night. The TV / PV collaboration is something I'm chuffed to have seen, Bored Teenagers was fucking whopper. Cheers to all who came, great night, sick head this morning. Deadly pics Janer, I agree with Transformation, you're getting better with age :)

it was a hell of an experiance playing those songs with TV. Songs I have been in love with for 30 years...was terrified we wouldnt do justice to them, but reckon we just about pulled it off

photos are great janer, but an overall shot of the sadverts playing would have been amazing to have....sniff sniff

However Tim signed the chord / lyric sheet for bored teenagers for me saying "To Peter, thanks a million for being in my band. TV Smith" thats going straight into a frame and into the rock roll jax at home along with the shot we got together!!!!!

thanks for the invite, hope everyone haad as much of a buzz as we did!

Twas the phone alright. Sound is pretty great out of it, just a pity about the digital zoom quality.

Thought this was a great gig. Having not listened to any TV Smith at all, I was very surprised by the political charge through his performance. I'd assumed it would have been a lot more laid back.

Cheers to all involved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back