Tunguska+Bacchus+2 more. Lower deck March14th (1 Viewer)

It's probably Catweasle. Actually the funniest thing for me is that there's a whole bunch of Catweasle's turning up all of a sudden:

Sound Of Falling "She had my attention, yummie"

Eoin McLove "The sound was fine the other night I might add. No complaints on that score. Jill is a bit yummy too, which always helps"

Nerd "well he or she hasnt returned to argue the toss with us so im taking it as a troll attempt. And in all his or her attempts to slander jill it has resulted in a loads of people saying she is good at what she does and a load of people wanting to give her a shot so the fender person has well and truly been silenced"

Catweasle "Jill sexy girl Irish I dance close with, fun time for us"

That girl who does the sound in the Lower deck should be thrown out. What a child, during the break between two of the bands, she was too lazy to bring the mic to the middle of the stage, so she threw it. Then when there was sound coming from the mic when the bands started playing, she wondered what was wrong. What a twat. she spent more time posing and looking for attention, like a two year old. the lower deck is a nice little gig spot, but this twat is messing it up for the bands.

have nae posted here in years, couldn't remember me password. anyhow, savage gig the last night, only got to it cause Gojira ended early. Bacchaus and Tungeska were amazing, bacchaus just edging it for me. Savage crack to boot.

I've played gigs in the lower deck before and jill has always done a great job, tis a small PA and to get that sound shows she knows what she is doing. Fender you are a bell end of the highest order. Go back to the pond you just crawled out of.

Great night. Thanks to everyone who made an effort to watch Refraction. Bacchus and Tunguska laid expected waste, hopefully the rest of the jaunt was as successful. Comments regarding the sound and soundlady are not sound and in fact completely unwarranted but I wouldnt take them to heart as the chap is clearly lovestruck (and the fact that he/she disappeared straight after says it all), anyway onwards and upwards and all that jazz

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back