trapped abroad... (1 Viewer)

JenFast

Website
www.myspace.com
which means this tuesday i wont be able to go and get the dole.... will they give it to me the following week or as ive missed it il just have to do without?

i just have not got a clue...and im also sure the fact i went away wont go down well?

thanks anyone.

U r entitled to holidays, EU directive. You'll be fine, if your worrying why not text/phone ur dole or get 1 member of ur family to drop in.
My brother is now stuck in Spain on his honeymoon coming up to a 2nd week.

now, my info is a few years old, but you're entitled to 2 weeks of holidays per year if you apply in advance. Otherwise you're not available for work & shouldn't be paid anyway... If you'd applied for holidays you'd probably be ok.

But the people in social welfare can occasionally be humans... Tell yer ma not to give your name / pps number until she knows what the score is.

i got a rapid tan here last week and have a black wig...i could collect it for you?

Also if you're just taliking about collecting from the post office not signing then they hold it for 6(?) days.

which means this tuesday i wont be able to go and get the dole.... will they give it to me the following week or as ive missed it il just have to do without?

i just have not got a clue...and im also sure the fact i went away wont go down well?

thanks anyone.

you have a few days to collect your dole unless of course youre referring to signing on?

as for heading away for a few days...i think they assume that means you're not looking for work. although they've have to be some bunch of pricks to apply that.

you have a few days to collect your dole unless of course youre referring to signing on?

as for heading away for a few days...i think they assume that means you're not looking for work. although they've have to be some bunch of pricks to apply that.

oh ya its only to collect my dole not to sign on...i just thought if you don't collect your money on the day then it just gets sent back, im new to this dole stuff. my mum was gonna tell em it was a present for my bday of they said anything anyway, if it even makes a differance!

thanks everyone... and Trev... your alright to offer to do that for me, il get skip to text ya if i need a stand in... get yerself a leopard print skirt and a black hoody along with your wig and tan and they wont suspect a thing!:)

Pete was probably correct if you didn't tell them in advance but sure when I'm in the dole office so many people do have the "I forgot me signing day" excuse, they just get a warning, now as you said you're just collecting ur money from the PO so that is fine, I normally collect mine a day later.

had to get my mum back home to ring em for me anyway, yer one told her i should have informed them i was going away, which i genuinley didnt know as like i said was only supposed to be gone for 4 days... anyway my claims been suspended. thanks anyway for replying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back