Tonight in WHELANS, onions, pricks, losers and free arty fucks... (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by kstop
Squid have ten arms (tentacles). (Two are longer, for catching stuff.) You're thinking of octopi (-puses?), who have 8, all about the same length.

Yes... I know... I don't want a squid in my band. I'll only be let down by them if I get to know one. My expectations of an octopus aren't as high, so I'm sure I'll be pleasently surprised.

Now, Dave Hapi, that creature is called a "sea cow" if memory serves me correctly.

Sea-cows are good, but Narwhals are significantly better. In fact Narwhals should inherit the earth. I'm changing the name of my band to the Narwhals. I only want to "work" with people with large protracted tusks coming out of their forheads. Musicianship isn't necessary. A taste for plankton is.

Originally posted by conor
basically manatees then?

like me ould avatar... (sob, great days)
oh, i had no idea... manatees? lamentin sounds nicer buh, coz of the cryin and all. are there any real men on this board? why would there be... oh no... what have i... i thought this might lead somewhere... :(

Originally posted by Knacker
Sea-cows are good, but Narwhals are significantly better. In fact Narwhals should inherit the earth. I'm changing the name of my band to the Narwhals. I only want to "work" with people with large protracted tusks coming out of their forheads. Musicianship isn't necessary. A taste for plankton is. [/B]
wrong wrong wrong. belugas kick narwhals to the kerb each and every time. and i have so many reasons. but i'm going to start trying to be manly. i'm off to the soccer board, it makes so much more sense to me now...

Attachments

• beluga.jpg
    beluga.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 128
That looks like Flipper. This, on the other hand, is the rock-star of the ocean. A whale with a sword. It's the culmination of evolution. There's nothing beyond Narwhals. Nothing.

This is a likeness of one... but these guys are deep. Like really deep. They're so deep that you can't even photograph them. And never, ever trust a fish that smiles at you. Or a sea-mammal. Or anything that looks fish-y.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    2 KB · Views: 117
Sea-cows are good, but Narwhals are significantly better. In fact Narwhals should inherit the earth. I'm changing the name of my band to the Narwhals. I only want to "work" with people with large protracted tusks coming out of their forheads. Musicianship isn't necessary. A taste for plankton is.

Narwhals don't eat plankton. They're toothed whales, not baleen whales. They eat fish and squid and such.

Hapi's mammal could also be a dugong, they look a lot like manatees but I'm pretty sure they're a different species.

That looks like Flipper. This, on the other hand, is the rock-star of the ocean. A whale with a sword. It's the culmination of evolution. There's nothing beyond Narwhals. Nothing.

This is a likeness of one... but these guys are deep. Like really deep. They're so deep that you can't even photograph them. And never, ever trust a fish that smiles at you. Or a sea-mammal. Or anything that looks fish-y.
you crazy prick. rock-star of the ocean? pah! i know too much about these guys... i'm saying nothing but that you, knacker gannon, are wrong and that narwhal's nose is so far up your ass, you can see the milk form the bees...

Attachments

• beluga1.jpg
    beluga1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 119
Narwhals don't eat plankton. They're toothed whales, not baleen whales. They eat fish and squid and such.

Hapi's mammal could also be a dugong, they look a lot like manatees but I'm pretty sure they're a different species.
kstop, i like the cut of the piece of bacon hanging from your rib bib.

baby belugas are the best, they sing to each other.

and every day we sing this song, my babies love it :

Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea,
Swim so wild and you swim so free.
Heaven above, and the sea below,
And a little white whale on the go.

Baby beluga, baby Beluga, is the water warm?
Is your mama home with you, so happy.

Way down yonder where the dolphins play,
Where they dive and splash all day,
The waves roll in and the waves roll out,
See the water squirting out of your spout.

Baby beluga, baby Beluga, sing your little song,
Sing for all your friends, we like to hear you.

When it's dark, you're home and fed,
Curl up snug in your water bed.
Moon is shining and the stars are out,
Good night, little whale, goodnight.

Baby beluga, baby Beluga, with tomorrow's sun,
Another day’s begun, you'll soon be waking.

Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea,
Swim so wild and you swim so free.
Heaven above and the sea below,
And a little white whale on the go.
You’re just a little white whale on the go.

:) that's the sweetest thing ever. i think i feel a group hug coming on .... :)

proof be if proof be needs be to billhole, try writing a cute song about a narwahl, it's ain't happenin mate...

somebody once told me that flipper commited suicide by holding his breath.
im not sure how true this is though.....

actually i am. i checked it out and its horseshit. but its an interesting lie all the same.

an entertaining lie... and aren't they the real truths or something, the simpsons with spock in it ... yeah i know that's not what he said ... fuck off.

Originally posted by hapi
an entertaining lie... and aren't they the real truths or something, the simpsons with spock in it ... yeah i know that's not what he said ... fuck off.

a little overexcited about tonight are we?

kstop's well up on the old marine mammals all right

baleen is this big stripy stuff that filters plankton, it's like giant corduroy

that could be a dugong as well - dugongs and manatees are the same order of mammals, but separate genus and species

the mermaid myth was based on these, because they have a very human like face, even though they're not sexy at all at all

You're band from my banned. The only reason I want to work with sea-creatures is because we would have a mutual misunderstanding. I won't know when the sea-creatures disagree with our musical direction - and they won't know what I'm saying. Our first album will be called "Sonar Whispers behind me".

Sharkey and George was a big influence on me. If you don't know what I'm saying, then you've probably got gills.

You're band from my banned. The only reason I want to work with sea-creatures is because we would have a mutual misunderstanding. I won't know when the sea-creatures disagree with our musical direction - and they won't know what I'm saying. Our first album will be called "Sonar Whispers behind me".

Sharkey and George was a big influence on me. If you don't know what I'm saying, then you've probably got gills.

wow! sharkey and george rocked.
the childrens channel, what a revolution!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back