To the pricks who threw eggs at me last night: (1 Viewer)

i remember a bunch of us gettin fruit and vegetables chucked at us as we made our way to a pavement gig in 97 in dublin......they missed too! coulda been nasty tho - there were onions and cabbages amongst the detritus!

What's with people being cunts out of cars lately? Last night my buddy was smoking out the front of the rosin and some guy driving past in a van reached out and snatched the hat off his head. Plus last week a mate of mine was walking into town in dublin and some kids drove up in a car and fucked a bottle of coke at her. Destroyed.

Interestingly, neither of these cars were puntos.

My first week in dublin some kids threw eggs at me from across the road while I was walking from Phibsboro to town to see Isis.

I guess they were shouting "poser metal-prick go home!" so fair play to them

I got an egg in the base of the back of my head, and it was really fucking hockeyed in there at point blank range.
Pretty painful so it was. I thought someone punched me. Kind of amazing that an egg can hurt.

Playing a trad gig under a tree in Kilcoole last summer, halfway through the set it started raining eggs!!! I ran around the corner to see a bunch of about 10 kids legging it away. I saw red and went ripping down the road after them, slowly realising that they were about half my age and then stopping before i ended up punching the head off a 12 year old. (I'd been drunk all of that week and was just starting to sober up - a bit cranky, a little anxious, sweaty etc ...)

Eoin Blunt and a load of heads hopped into a car, got a load of eggs and chased them back to one of the kids houses and completely egged their gaff. Then their da came out, hopped into his car and drove around to Eoin's house to catch him.

Funny stuff, though getting egged really pisses me off. Fair fucks to the lads for the revenge attack. Those Kilcoole streets are dangerous.

I was egged from a car once waiting for the bus on the way home from an ex boyfriends house,they got my runners, the relationship fell apart soon after that, not sure if it had anything to do with the egging or not.

200px-Egghead_batman.jpg

I had a fight with a friend when I was 12, and I eventually went to his house to apologise and his mental Dad threw a thick hardback book out the window at me , he was a gardai too.

Was it a book on eggs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back