Thumped Christmas Party - 19/12/08 @ Cassidey's, Westmoreland St. (1 Viewer)

I will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still going on about this?

I Is John got me into some music. He's a funny guy. Funny ha ha.
There were some hot chicks around.
Didn't talk to most of the ringleaders.
Music was good.
Bonsai Superstar turns out to be a black metal fanatic who is planning to kill someone.
Everett True was a riot!
Sweet Oblivion's DJ set was mega loud.
Whiskey is best consumed in a doorway when it's lashing rain.

T Sweeto was a bit worried when the mosh pit started though :)

Rita13, it was lovely to meet you - and thank you so much for buying that round of drinks when the bar was closing, that was most unexpected. I hope I get to return the favor soon.
When ye started 'moshing' I thought "OK, I'll just stand here by Bonsai and watch..." and two seconds later Cinnamon Boy drags me into the crowd by the arm, then Gazzer spots me and all of a sudden I'm mid-mosh pit. Wah! I'm a scaredy cat dudes ;)

And yep we must return the favour to Rita, thanks so much for the drink :)

Bonsai Superstar turns out to be a black metal fanatic who is planning to kill someone.
Sweet Oblivion's DJ set was mega loud.

He hides it well...!!!
Sorry, the wall behind the decks blocked the sound so it wasn't until I stood by the actual speakers that I realised how loud it was...I did turn it down though eventually! After fucking up a trillion times because I couldn't see the buttons on the CD decks. Whoops!!

Imagine if Everett True was there...he'd have written a 30,000 word article on 'the youth of today' by now...

There were some hot chicks around.
Whiskey is best consumed in a doorway when it's lashing rain.

Lots of handsome guys too.

When ye started 'moshing' I thought "OK, I'll just stand here by Bonsai and watch..." and two seconds later Cinnamon Boy drags me into the crowd by the arm, then Gazzer spots me and all of a sudden I'm mid-mosh pit. Wah! I'm a scaredy cat dudes ;)

Hehe, that was funny. The only way to avoid being dragged into the middle would have been to pretend to take part while standing back a few feet :)

Before I forget,I just wanna thank everybody who helped put this shindig together.Especially the Bad Obruni posse for lending us the soundsystem.And Comcolash who went above and beyond the call of duty.Rita13 for being a great driver yesterday(I think she saw why I could'nt have done it.
And most of all,YOU the Thumped pricks without whom none of it woulda made any sense.Rock on dudes!

BURP.First can of the day.

Good night was had by many I reckon.Thanks must be made to the Bad Obruni Eirecore sounsdystem.Nice PA lads.Great fucking music all night.So glad Dktr. Faustus played Supertramp(I smell like one now).
The Scientician is God.
Moose is a right laugh.
Rita13 is super foxy.
Hmd is one cool cucumber.
Nigglyknobs is definitely Thumpeds superster Dj.5000 plus records and 5000 plus cds.91 fuckin fall lps!
Sweetoblivion and Bonsai Superstar are one good looking couple.
I is John is gas.Respect.
The Yank was gee eyed.
Still don't know what Pete looks like.
Thumped girls are HOTTT! OW!
Cormcoalshed never fucking stops talking.
The Strange Guy defo threw the leg over.
Janer is PUNKROCK.
Pat Pockets is a young upstart.
Mooses sister.
Gambra and Anarchomunk and Nooly are steamers.
startrek1ai6.gif

Just kidding.Yis arent fully steamed.

Oops did it already when I was pissed!

My bad.

As you were.

Thanks a million to all the organisers, djs, raffle people etc! Good times! Glad the phone was found, enjoyed the free wrestling spectacle anyway.

Who were the first billion ppl who turned down the u:mack prize?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back