Thread for "Another Year Of Rock" by Large Mound (1 Viewer)

Excellent.

I think the dinosaur one is my favourite so far, but it tends to change fairly regularly. I've had the new thing one stuck in my head for a month now.

If last month taught us anything it's that people will listen to a song much quicker if it has a video....
[video=youtube_share;9n5h-cCV3hg]http://youtu.be/9n5h-cCV3hg[/video]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Large Mound continue to do things that they really have no business doing. A fancy video. All bands should get Ian to make EPKs for them. He made 30 minutes of really cringey bullshit waffle into something totally pro. Not that I'll be watching this ever again, I trust him.

it's probably all kinds of wrong to say this about a band you play in, but this song is fucking awesome. one of @anthony's best ever tunes.

It's all kinds of right. You have to be into your shit.

this is true. but when you hear people saying that their latest thing is the best thing they've ever done its a bit 'yeah yeah, whatever...'

it is a fan-fkn-tastic song and I am really glad to've gotten to mix it. Or should I say it's a fan-fkn-tastic despite the fact I mixed it :) I don't care if this smacks of mutual-backslapping-blahdeblah, but I was flat out TERRIFIED after hearing what a world class mix RED(tape)MENACE did for 'Dinosaur'-- that dude knows his way around a studio in spades. My job was deffo made worlds easier that Redtape did the tracking on this one! And Quinn's mastering on all AYOR is just the kill. I keep trying to get my recent clients over here to send their stuff to Quinn for mastering... anyways it's a mighty beast of a song & it's dang good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back