This week's "discotheque" column (1 Viewer)

You know I heard The Immediate on the radio a few weeks back and it sounded really really good. Any fans here?

You know I heard The Immediate on the radio a few weeks back and it sounded really really good. Any fans here?

Saw them doing a few songs on tv and thought they were great. Not the kind of stuff I'd listen to or buy but I could imagine them actually 'making it'.
Really strong songs.

The Immediate's album is a decent debut, but a bit all over the shop. They fling about vocal and instrument duties to different band members which yeilds some decent moments, but gives the whole album a disjointed feel. Promising though.

The Immediate's album is a decent debut, but a bit all over the shop. They fling about vocal and instrument duties to different band members which yeilds some decent moments, but gives the whole album a disjointed feel. Promising though.

Nice little review from Boomkat

i'd love to but i'm already in a band.

What band are you in? My mates from Wexford play on a band as opposed to in a band. Weird grasp of grammar innit?

As for Humanzi, that article is pretty harsh but fair I reckon. They'll be dropped soon enough. Hopefully they all used their advances on deposits for houses and such and not purely on rockin' and rollin'

i think the problem is their name -
humazi - chimpanzee

i have the same problem with my name... may be if change it to 'the carddevil'

... seriously though it's a stupid name.

i think the problem is their name -
humazi - chimpanzee

i have the same problem with my name... may be if change it to 'the carddevil'

... seriously though it's a stupid name.
could be just a hunch here but it could be the fact that they're trying to be clones of every other shite band in dublin (i'll use 'the things' as a reference point although i've never actually heard humanzi.)

pretty boys.
img6.jpg

Does my fringe look good in this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back