THE MISFITS-dublin- 17th of may (1 Viewer)

TOXIC

Website
www.sonicproductions.ie
Jerry only does most of the vocals now. I agree that this isnt REALLY what we would have all hoped for. I mean its only Jerry from the original line up now but when you think about it, Dez Cadena from Black Flag and Marky Ramone in the one band is serioudly cool fuckin thing. Its like a super band!.|..| better than fuckin AudioSlave anyways.:rolleyes: this is probably the last chance any of us will get to see something like this, so pay the fuckin money and go.!bog

danzig was the best..
i eman he wrote the fucking lyrics...

without him, no matter how kick ass the line up, it's just like nirvana without kurt cobain....

or like dead kennedys without jello biafra (which was dissapointing.

black flag without henry rollins?

The Misfits

Don't worry about it man ,its only rock and roll at the end of the day not world war 3.....its entertainment (apparently)
Think of it as a misfits tribute band .......

on the subject of Old bands (which we weren't)
for one day only the Police have reformed, TODAY!! YEEAHHH!!! That makes me happy.:D

they were going downhill from when Keith Morris left, so basically they were always going downhill, but they certainly picked up speed when Rollins jioned....swwwooossshhhh.

I saw the misfits when they played here in 97, i think it was. Excellent gig. Best bit was when pete townsend managed to stop the entire gig and told the band he was gonna kick the face off them. all this for only 12 pounds. Those were the days...

The police are no longer reformed, noooooo......

And when did Phil become a moderator? This is fucked up.

(im ever so jealous)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back