THE KARMAN LINE + SKINSIZE KINGS + 79 CORTINAZ @ Cyprus Avenue June 20th (1 Viewer)

Melting Pot

Melting Pot Presents:

THE KARMAN LINE
SKINSIZE KINGS
79 CORTINAZ

CYPRUS AVENUE JUNE 20TH
DOORS 9pm
€5 Before 10.30 / €7 after

The Karman Line

Rising like a two headed pheonix from the ashes of various musical what ifs and maybes, the Karman Line have spent the last two years crafting their own unique brand of brain-blitzing mutant psychedelia, joining the dots between 4/4 sensibilities and skyscraper beats, experimentalist electronica and indie persuasions. Continuously working on new material and (still) meticulously assembling a debut ep, TKL have strived to please both dance floor junkies and melody hungry trendys at the same time without compromising what they believe in - progressive, aggressive music.

www.myspace.com/thekarmanline

Skinsize Kings

Skinsize Kings formed in early 2006 intent to invent(to vent their dissent) impressively expressive, aggressively progressive sounds with no bounds that surround and astound and persue’s avenues that enthuse and infuse a sense the nonsense imposed is opposed in notation and narration at least. since said formation in the center of the nation this 6 man faction have been in action without any fears and without any peers,.. just a goal and shitloads of soul and rhymes over oddtimes that stop/start, borderline art and never relent or circumvent on said intent.

www.myspace.com/skinsizekings

79 Cortinaz

The words "Criminally Under-rated" and "Best Kept Secret" get bandied about alot. If there was a more apt phrase to apply to 79Cortinaz I'd use it."- Hotpress Magazine

“79Cortinaz blew me away the first time I heard them. The Session that the guys recorded for the show is still one of my favourites, and we’ve repeated numerous times since. Nowhere To Go was part of that Session, and I think it makes a great single for a really important cause…. ” Quote from Dan Hegarty, 2fm

www.myspace.com/79cortinaz

cyprusave.jpg

tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back