The Great Buy Thread (1 Viewer)

Just got a TC Electronics Desktop Konnekt6 with a free Shure SM58. After shipping and (no charge) customs, it came to 250 quid.

Deserved of a place in the Great Buy Thread, I reckon.

I highly recommend this:
http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1901

H4_top-web.jpg

Can anyone recommend something like this but a bit cheaper?!

I sort of fancy there C03, as a drity cheap multi pattern. I wouldn't mind playing with fig8 and omin patterns, but because of the less then stellar acoustics of where I record, there is probably no point in throwing down big $$$

the set up i used for my last album was 50% samson. the rode nt rip off isnt bad at all for the money, and i thought it stood up quite well to a sm58 in terms of tone per euro. i'm building on a budget and 200 quid spent on samson really opened out the palette of what i could do.

I'm on the verge of buying this....my only issue is that I need to record "live" to my laptop using SF ACID 6 - will it allow this or will I have to use the Cubase that it's bundled with ? I've asked their tech support but they haven't got back yet.

i ran one of these with reaper recently on field work, its definitely not tied to cubase, but i know nothing about sf acid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back