The forthcoming weekend.. (1 Viewer)

oscardagrouch

..myself and the lovely Una get to see THE HORROR on saturday.Twice.In a skatepark.

I'll see you all next week and as two very wise men once said,be excellent to each other.Apart from Rob and Spud, who have invoked my demonic wrath (but we'll deal with that later,eh?).So be mean to them.:p :)
x
TheJamie

Damo was right:
The Horror = best live band on the planet ever.Mullets, gymnastics, and balls out rock.In that order.
Army of Flying Robots, however, are a close second. And Steel Rules Die are alright live too.

Chris Black sends everyone much love by the way.By everyone of course, I pretty much just mean Glyn and Gary.Possibly Byrneos too.And definitely Burkie.

I bought a pile of Kabinboy badges to bring back for people.
Unfortunately I lost them all while drunk.Sorry everyone.I DID however bring back some nice zines for some of you though.So see, I'm not actually a total cunt after all.

I'm tired, and homeless and I wish I'd stayed in England.
( "Yeah, we wish you'd stayed in England too.." hahaha... fuck off back to the d-beat thread)

Planes suck and I hate them.

thank you, and goodnight

listen to Confuse (shut it Gav,I don't care)

.|..| always

theJamie

The Horror......THE HORROR........

Anyone else's "cheesy" symbol disappeared?

!cheezy !cheezy

Originally posted by oscardagrouch
Damo was right:
The Horror = best live band on the planet ever.Mullets, gymnastics, and balls out rock.In that order.
Army of Flying Robots, however, are a close second. And Steel Rules Die are alright live too.

Steel Rules Die?

I got sent a CD in the post by them the other week, I presume someone found my address somewhere from the the zine I used to do and then sent it to me for a review. I have to say, I thought they were awful shite. Grade-clones with predictable songs and riffs, boring lyrics about boring girls and a "press-release" sheet with a load of "industry" type cack and name-dropping about whatever big-name flavour-of-the-month asshole produced it and whatever big-name flavour-of-the-month band guy did the artwork, with Americanised accents, from Surrey (or somewhere)?

fair enuff.Good for you.I thought they were good live is all,never havinbg heard em before and knowing nothing about them.Grade?Not at all..

SRD

Maybe you should email Milo from Ignition if you have a problem with the label Corm.
I get their "promos" too, and yes they are a bit tacky, but I'd hardly say they are cut-throat venture capitalists! The label is cheap and seem to put a hell of a lot of work into their releases and I seriously doubt they are making money from it.

I'd seen their ads in Fracture, etc and got the impression that they weren't like that, but I was pretty unimpressed when it seemed to me that they were trying to join the pack rather than fight against it...what with the music they put out and all, its not something that hugely concerns me, rather just doesn't interest me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back