The Face album launch with 7.10 and Hands up. March 20th Twisted Pepper (1 Viewer)

Mustard Gypsy

Website
www.littlemotiverecords.com
25766_327893644029_567289029_353637.jpg

I'll Eat Your Face Irritant album launch
with Ten Past Seven and Hands up who wants to Die

Twisted Pepper
EUR 8
Doors 7.30

I'll Eat Your Face

I'll Eat Your Face is an award-winning two-man super-fun extreme assault on your brains.

On 'big guitar' and 'crowd advice' is the inimitable THE BOY who wears tattered golfing pants and has a gigantic bum-shaped chin.
'Close behind him' on drums is the notorious BARRYTRON who is obsessed with the music of 1986 and has a crippling fear of baldness and prison.
"I’ll Eat Your Face are anything but a rational band, and more a primal force of nature"
(www.metalireland.com)
"...how these boys slipped below the radar for so long is beyond me, although plenty of others here tonight seem well aware of them. Jamming an obscene amount of songs into as short a space as possible might be nothing new, but they manage it with such precision and a wicked sense of humour. More!"
(www.blistering.com)
"...they could certainly never be described as boring. Except perhaps in the drilling sense - puncturing the underground scene like the Large Hard-on Collider."
(www.drop-d.ie)
"They are a phenomenon but hard to describe. You'd kind of have to be there, you'd kind of have to know where they are coming from......You just got to love 'em and people do!"
(www.freakscene.com)
"Vital"
(www.takethecandy.com)
We are playing parties and if you want to book us, contact us through this page. Or conduct a seance. Whatever.
Buy merch here: http://illeatyourface.bigcartel.com/Official Blurb:
I'll Eat Your Face is a two-man grind band from Cork City. They formed in 2006 and have toured and gigged at home and abroad with DJs, alternative bands and death metal acts. The have released two splits, a 12 track CD and 2 DVDs. The band's debut album 'Irritant' is released for free in Feb 2010 online. Most of their songs are about fat women, snails and laser-powered cannibal ducks. If you feel their hot grinding power in your brains you will know life's truth.

www.myspace.com/illeatyourfaceireland

Ten Past Seven

Ten Past Seven are Matt on Bass, Ger on Drums and Rory on Guitar.

Their debut release on Outonalimb 'Shut Up Your Face' displays the full range of their ability to transfer their raw power and passion to musical expression, combining psychedelic groove, metal and jazzy post rock.

On Tuesday March 27th 2007 TP7 and Los Langeros climbed the highest mountain in Ireland, Carrantouhil. Electric and acoustic guitars,a bodhran,a banjo,a microphone were played on the peak all to the amusement of a mountain goat.

In 2008 they released a split single simply titled 'Highest bands in Ireland' exclusively on vinyl with 'Babe Will You Be Mine' by the Langers and 'Anifeiliad' from TP7.

They've graced the stage with such acts as. Lightning Bolt, Dj Scotch Egg, XBXRX, Pelican, Nina Nastasia, Charlottefield, Giddy Motors, La Quiete, Moss, Vaz, The Redneck Manifesto, Noxagt, Electric Eel Shock, Deerhoof, Zu and have summered at Irish festivals Mantua, The Green Gathering, Livestock, Pikey Fest, Bloom Fest, Killkenny arts Fest and more as well as a couple of tours in the UK.

This year they are writing new material and there'll be gigs in the UK and Europe to be announced soon

www.myspace.com/tenpastseven

Hands Up who wants to Die

Serious messers capturing the zeitgeist in the form of a butterfly with a sharks head. Dirgecore - The apocalypse has begun..

www.myspace.com/theapocalypsehasbegun

I believe the physical copies will be available at this, including other such merchandisation

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back