The comprehensive list of things that we like about the new version of thumped thread (1 Viewer)

Re: The comprehensive list of things that we like about the new version of thumped th

I like the fact that Pete cares enough about Thumped to try to make it as good as he can, despite the seriously high amounts of utter tools that post here so regularly who can do nothing but whinge.
Buy that man a drink

PS - I also think it looks good, by the way!

Re: The comprehensive list of things that we like about the new version of thumped th

I like that rep is a star. No real reason why, I just think it's pretty.

I like the fact that Pete cares enough about Thumped to try to make it as good as he can, despite the seriously high amounts of utter tools that post here so regularly who can do nothing but whinge.
Buy that man a drink

I will, how do you think he'd take it though?

the only thing I don't like is the new sadface emoticon, doesn't seem sad enough

Depends if you are attractive or not, or so I'm told.

So Pete feels appreciated.

- The way when you hit the reply button instead of taking you to a text box at the bottom of the page a text box pops up beneath the post you're replying to.

I like the speech bubble

The what's new button is the bees knees as is the reply function that unicron mentioned.

I like how your contacts pop up in a small window and you can thick who you want to PM off that without having to type in loads of names.

Say it in rep form :)

Last one, it's cool how the smilies have written beneath them the characters used to make them up.
I'll never type them out but still, it's nice to know.
And the quote button on Quick Reply saves you having to do the brackets yourself (and getting it wrong each time) when you're copy&pasting from something else.

Yeah,round of applause for Pete.

My favourite shits so far are
1.It defo feels like its loading pages faster(obviously its nothing to do with my recent bandwitdh windfall)
2..The speech bubble rocks as does the quick reply button.
3.The Blog this post yoke.(It may have been there all along but I never copped it)Thats so good I'm afraid to use it.Like,you can have you're own ongoing greatest hits of Thumped(with comments and everything!) and then its an rss feed and everything!And all you have to do is click that button!
Totally fucking Jackson.

Quite an all encompassing comment, but the entire affair seems to run quicker in my browser. I tended to have a lot of problems with loading in the old format (aside from scheduled tweeking, I mean) and this one works like clockwork. Other things I enjoy are the general aesthetics of it, I think the colour scheme is nicer. The Quote bubble thing is actually the shit.

I like that there's STILL a mysterious unviewable last page on the I Have The Horn For thread no doubt still full of mysterious unviewable hottie hornness.

the new 'refreshing every 20 seconds box' and all the options on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back