subhumans on FAT (2 Viewers)

(hey ed, write Tribal War Records on the label, she'll get really excited and open it quickly...very quickly...heh, it'll be great).

Hey Nooly, did you get that Tribal War stuff yet? No? Well, will you wait till I'm home to open it when you do? Why? Eh, no reason...

P.S. - [SELL][US][OUT]

man you people can't seriously think the subhumans have sold out, thats bollox, i know fat records are a bit spazzy but c'mon now in all fairness you've bought ur fair share of fat stuff over the years, its hardly like they signed to columbia or something, the subhumans wouldn't know how to sell out. (cue another great sell-out argument)

way to log off while i'm talking to you
never mind, go to poo.com, it's crazy.
'madsser: did anyone fucked a girl til she cried'
what
it looks like some crazy chatroom but its all colours

I'm not surprised by this... On the flight back from Croatia, I was sitting beside 'The Dick' and to my utter astonishment he ordered a Kit Kat and a Nescafe *by name* from the waitress. Now, I'm hardly the most PC fucker around, but I know when not to buy Nestle in front of other punks, I can tell you.

Personally i prefer cheese.com but since ur a vegan it probably wont mean much to you.

Originally posted by nma
...and citizen fish were on lookout who unlike fat are actually cunts...marklar check pm thing

how are lookout cunts-u never told me this story altho i know nearly nothin bout lookout to begin with so i suppose theres no reason why i should know if their bastards or not ,sure i suppose you can tell me when you come into work tomorrow so theres really no point in this post...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back