Stupid things you have done recently (1 Viewer)

Or drink.

CourageCrew02.jpg

Not recently ..but I was living in germany for a while a few years back in this crappy attic storage room above the owners flat.the only toilet was in his flat downstairs via a dodgy spiral staircase..anyway after one night of drinking and smoking some strong damm weed ,I fell asleep all mashed up ..awoke in a haze bursting for a p*ss ..walked around the room in circles for a bit then pissed in the corner thinking i was in the jaxx below...another time I pissed in a empty bottle of apple juice and a friend drank it when wrecked...ha !:D

nothing comes to mind recently.

But many years ago I cycled into a bush because some spanish student girls distracted me by waving and calling at me and giggling.

the worst aspect was that the bush was very dense so I didn't even fall over I stuck into it like velcro

FancyGoods said:
nothing comes to mind recently.

But many years ago I cycled into a bush because some spanish student girls distracted me by waving and calling at me and giggling.

the worst aspect was that the bush was very dense so I didn't even fall over I stuck into it like velcro

how very waynes world of you.

I walked into a lampost while looking at a parked ferrari in town when I was 10. it was worth it.

yesterday i came this close to walking into a wall while waving at ewan herv from the other side of the road.

stephenoblunt said:
Thickest thing I done recently was drive from Dublin to Bray pissed as a Barber!

Only messin, I don't drink or drive, but thought Imagine I did that! lol:D

i drove whilst drunk one time when i was in college years ago:eek: :eek: :eek: - never again. it wasn't a long distance. I didn't realise i had done it until i went outside to see the car parked at a 45 degree angle to the kerb thus blocking half the road.

today i ran to catch the train from augsburg to munich...
got on the wrong train,
which happened to be going the right direction,
nearly missed the stop where i had to catch a directing flight,
misread the signs three times so climbed a ridiculous amount of platforms
before i got the right one because I was really stressed, and overloaded
with bags.
eventually get to munich airport to come home.
and discover my flight left all ready...

on tuesday, that is. :rolleyes:

now I have a deadly 8 hours to kill here in the luverly airport.

someone make me laff :(

edit: i also tried to cheer myself up by climbing onto the trolley
and rolling down this slope...
the trolley capsized and dragged me a bit until I could regain my feet.

and you reckon youre going to be able to play your gig tonight?

all i can provide is this benile little anecdote....
i was just late up for my break and by the time i got there the others were leaving so i was left sitting on my ownio with an orange which squirted juice in my eye and then i let it fall onto my (clean!) shirt- so i looked like the tosser who deserved to be sitting on my own at break time.

how come things like this only happen when youre on your own.
!cheezy

lady lucan said:
and you reckon youre going to be able to play your gig tonight?

all i can provide is this benile little anecdote....
i was just late up for my break and by the time i got there the others were leaving so i was left sitting on my ownio with an orange which squirted juice in my eye and then i let it fall onto my (clean!) shirt- so i looked like the tosser who deserved to be sitting on my own at break time.

how come things like this only happen when youre on your own.
!cheezy

oh dear god, no!

don´t tell me I have to learn an instrument and perform it today as well?

there´s only so many nasty surprises a gal can take.

what gig missus?

do apologise.
thought you were someone else who was supposed to be playing in bohs tonight on keyboards.....
:eek:

but anyway- if you are bored in the airport no better way to spend your time. go and buy a guitar and a chord book :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back