Staying off the drink (2 Viewers)

Hangovers are like a part time job minding a shitty kid who just wants you to make him rashers all the time,while he empties your wallet in the bin and noisily points out that you'll never have your shit together

Fair warning. I am nicking the shit out of that.

I went out for lunch and thought about getting a few drinks. I didn't but I think one of these days I will before I leave. Just because it's irresponsible and I've never done it. Unless you count eating the broken Belgian alcohol chocolates at a fancy retail shop while working Christmas hours for crap pay. No breaks, no food, broken vodka cherry bomb equal drunk giddy employees. It made it more bearable. 45 dollars a pound that stuff and it was delicious.

Still on the beer myself. Read a great article about back pain and depression and how they feed off each other. Drink takes the edge off the back, but does feck all for the head, I know this.

I went out for lunch and thought about getting a few drinks. I didn't but I think one of these days I will before I leave. Just because it's irresponsible and I've never done it. Unless you count eating the broken Belgian alcohol chocolates at a fancy retail shop while working Christmas hours for crap pay. No breaks, no food, broken vodka cherry bomb equal drunk giddy employees. It made it more bearable. 45 dollars a pound that stuff and it was delicious.

You should go to an early house before you leave Dublin. Soak it in.

Your shop floor is going to alcoholism, you should understand your broken machines.

What I don't need are people posting photos like this on FB

1796833_603545983058396_596507816_o.jpg

i tried to get pissed off the filling of cherry brandy chocolates one time in desperation...the rescue remedy got drank that night too, it being an alcohol tincture

it didn't work

Day 8
This is how I live now

It's deadly, isn't it? I hopped out of bed at 6:40am, went down, fed the cat and let him out for his morning whateverhedoesoutthere, checked Thumped, got the eggs and toast and tea going and served for 7:10am, which left me and my woman time for sexual relations before she got in the shower.

Not drinking is sexy and makes you time-rich and cash-rich and you are better looking and more attractive.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's deadly, isn't it? I hopped out of bed at 6:40am, went down, fed the cat and let him out for his morning whateverhedoesoutthere, checked Thumped, got the eggs and toast and tea going and served for 7:10am, which left me and my woman time for sexual relations before she got in the shower.

Not drinking is sexy and makes you time-rich and cash-rich and you are better looking and more attractive.
i haven't had a drink for nearly three years and i'm still a torpid, inept, unhealthy slug

would you STOP

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back