Sons & Daughters/The Jimmy Cake (1 Viewer)

Top band - the EP Love The Cup is the bidness. Drummer David Gow and singer Adele Bethel played with Arab Strap for years (and I believe the other wan Aoladh (sp?) was the cover star on 'Elephant Shoe'. Can't wait.

Er...The Jimmy Cake are a brand new Irish band. A three-piece I believe...playing rank ska-punk-surf-blues kind of thing. I think they're on the cover of next week's Kerrang!

:)

madouva said:
The Jimmy Cake are a brand new Irish band. A three-piece I believe...playing rank ska-punk-surf-blues kind of thing. I think they're on the cover of next week's Kerrang!
thats not true at all - they're the soundtrack to brassed-off played at one eigth speed width a bit of poerty thrown in for good measure and theres at least two hockey teams worth in the bnad.

hands up fuck sake

read a review of sons and daughters in the ticket i think- full of praise for them.

i though jimmy cake was a soloist who played 8 instruments- or is it 8 people who play one instrumnet- or maybe its 8 people who play 8 instruments.

think i'd like to see 8 people playing the one instrumant actually..

the basoon.

sons and daughters are fabillis. I heartily urge you all to go. Like a more bluesy bellend sebastian, even. Even though I'm not going, cos I am poor, ill and tired. And have a meeting to go to tonight.

'Sons and Daughters, love and laughter, tears of sadness and happiness, we can find out our sons and daughters are what we too, were once about...' (or something..)

Buckrake said:
'Sons and Daughters, love and laughter, tears of sadness and happiness, we can find out our sons and daughters are what we too, were once about...' (or something..)
speaking of aussie soaps, who else here used love prisoner cellblock H? my friend and i were ridiculed mercilessly at school for being fans of this.

Miss Piggy said:
speaking of aussie soaps, who else here used love prisoner cellblock H? my friend and i were ridiculed mercilessly at school for being fans of this.

I expect you'll get the same reception here. You freak.

Miss Piggy said:
I could say you're a freak, but I did habitually watch A Country Practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back