Songs that you forgot you loved... (4 Viewers)

That's a fantastic song. I love the drums on it. Apparently there are three kits playing on it. That clips is missing the false ending and the snare hit at the start

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It seems to be about murder. The Blood That Moves The Body also had a violent death, or at least a serious injury

Last edited:

I forgot how much I loved this song.

Its fucking majestic

The drums are too slow..the bass is too fast...some madness about nazis

What is there not to love?

I crap out on Cheap Trick just after All Shook Up. What would you think is their best album from 1980 onwards?

I crap out on Cheap Trick just after All Shook Up. What would you think is their best album from 1980 onwards?

If you go as far as "All Shook Up" you may as well keep going with the next two, "One On One" and "Next Position Please" Once they got into the 80's it was more the awful production,and wow did they succumb to it,than the songs that ruins the records.

The run of "The Doctor",Lap of Luxury", "Busted" and "Woke Up With A Monster" is possibly the weakest period,but I found after buying them for cheap and playing a few times they grew on me. I wouldn't try to convince anyone they are classics by any stretch though.

They got really really good on the self titled one from '97,the next two,"Special One" and "Rockford" are great and the most recent "The Latest" is really,really great. The ones from 97 don't tend to be as quirky or whatever you want to call it as the early ones. But they are great in their own way.

One of my favourite songs by them is from 81 and never released on an lp,only the soundtrack for "Heavy Metal". It's very of it's time,but I still love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back