So I just moved to Ireland... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter .B.
  • Start date
  • Replies 148
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 10
I think it's not down necessarily to Schifosi, i think just in general there is too much of that epic emoish crust thing going on at the moment. They are unlucky as in they seem to be sucked up in that whole thing.

I was gonna start my own thread say much of the same as the person who started this one. But I'm in Belfast. ex Brisbane/Sydney. Is there anyway to keep tabs on live shows in Belfast? I saw MDC the other night purely cause I saw a poster advertising, imagine missing that.

Schifosi are awesome, and when you say Crux do you mean The Crux with Anna Vo on vocals? If there a Melbourne band Anna lived in Sydney last I heard but you never know with her.

I was gonna start my own thread say much of the same as the person who started this one. But I'm in Belfast. ex Brisbane/Sydney. Is there anyway to keep tabs on live shows in Belfast?.

moral dilemma this sunday at the front page ! annihilation time in anntie annies and inner terrestrials in the pavillion are both on the the same night in may think its the 12th but not 100% sure on that ! if check on here or on www.fastfude.org and nearly all gigs will be mentioned !! generally theres alot fewer gigs in belfast than there is in dublin .

Cheers for that, now it's just listening to hours of crappy music cause I've never heard of any bands up here and have no idea what's worth seeing.

Melt Banana in June though :)

Cheers for that, now it's just listening to hours of crappy music cause I've never heard of any bands up here and have no idea what's worth seeing.

Melt Banana in June though :)

those three gigs illiterate twat mentioned should be really good, espec. inner terrestrials, shame its on the same night as annihilation time but u can go see them in dublin too or vice versa. mdc gig was a bit shit like.

Still, i'd rather see Inner Terrestrials with Lobotomies, Pocket Billiards and Axis Of over almost anything!

But aye, there are those 3 gigs on, plus, if i am not wrong, there is Anti-Nowhere League at Aunti Annies on the 4th of May if ye are into that kind of stuff.

Yeah I mean the Crux with Anna Vo, maybe they are from Sydney? Probably they are. My old band played with them last year, Anna and the rest of Crux are the sweetest dudes.
Vae Victus are alright but I thought they were kind of boring when I saw them.
Another good Sydney band is Skum System Kill I don't know if they are still around, I think they have some of the same members of Vae Victus.

Ethan, there's a few gigs on in Dublin at the weekend. I'm sure someone else can tell you better than me exactly where when and what. Anyway, I recommend going to see The Beatlesons on Thursday night in the Lower Deck. They're a fuckin class polka-punk band, along the lines of Gogol Bordello and that sort of thing, should be great live I reckon! Here's their myspace if you fancy a listen.
http://www.myspace.com/beatlesons

Other people talking about Pisschrist - I was actually trying to get them over to Ireland for a gig or two, but unfortunately it's not happening. Apparently they're only doing two gigs in the U.K or something too, both in London from what I gather. The guys from Give Up All Hope are putting it on. Pisschrist are great like, the drummer's girlfriend (dunno if they're still together) Joh lived in my house in Belfast for a few months last year, she was a fuckin class housemate too, that's how I first heard the band!

While not a punk gig, don't forget that this is on Sunday...!

Symarip_Poster_Update_Sml.jpg

Here, Annihilation Time are almost certainly the best band that will play here this year, you don't wanna miss that for anything. Inner Terrestrials are good and all but AT kick the piss out of everything. Scum System Kill are sound, wasn't mad keen on their demo but I hear they're great live.

emo ruins everyhing. must be destroyed. fair play. i knew those plastic specs were just camouflage.

B-money, you know I don't cut no truck with t'emo. These glasses are the bane of my life. Already broken them twice and I can't even bang my head or properly indulge in pit-activity...roll on eye-healing and the possibility of specs destruction (laser surgery) :(

Scum System Kill, yeeooww! Do you know Sophy? Eric from here did a load of artwork for them.. he's moving to australia soon... where all the good punks go....

They're no Charcoal Human though. :) Or Svart Sno. (?)

where all the good punks go ... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back