"SLUTS" (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3
Dennis Cooper you say? Any relation to Jilly? Anywa, that's one for the library list. The only book that ever made me come close to puking or putting it down was American Psycho.,

needtokill said:
damn.

I thought this was a thread about the Dennis Cooper book "The Sluts".
I was gonna ask if the castration scene in it made anybody else vomit.

Err..
..never mind..
kendo made me turn off that movie 'caligula' (i think its called that) he actually almost puked during that castration scene...good times!

Im not bothered reading the posts before mine. im a bit lazy in those lines. All i'll say is never put your weener into a slut because those things have teeth instead of pussys and you'll end out getting sifolis or something. If the slut has a nice ass, dont be tempted cause there could be shit up there, or cum from another person. eww

Corm said:
Dennis Cooper you say? Any relation to Jilly? Anywa, that's one for the library list. The only book that ever made me come close to puking or putting it down was American Psycho.,

Then I suggest you trtrack down his stuff immediately.Start with "Frisk" or "wrong".

Brace yourself.:D

ah now omse of those emohardcore wimmin are struggling to empower themselves...their certainly not taking any shit:

''scuzz is better than kerrang .... and wat da fuck u guys callin women sluts and all dat shit for nothing!!! wat if we came out and sed like all guys are fucking assholes who are after one thing...and shit like that you'll get so fucking defencive oh man i am soo irritated with men right now you have no idea and women....man some women are suche assholes i wanna bate da head ouffa them...aaaarrrghhh ''

i'd like to bate da head ouffa a lot of kids on that forum

rotten tropics said:
ah now omse of those emohardcore wimmin are struggling to empower themselves...their certainly not taking any shit:

''scuzz is better than kerrang .... and wat da fuck u guys callin women sluts and all dat shit for nothing!!! wat if we came out and sed like all guys are fucking assholes who are after one thing...and shit like that you'll get so fucking defencive oh man i am soo irritated with men right now you have no idea and women....man some women are suche assholes i wanna bate da head ouffa them...aaaarrrghhh ''

i'd like to bate da head ouffa a lot of kids on that forum

id like to see you try kido. but seriously that was just some bloke taking the piss and everyone going along with it.

emohardcore said:
id like to see you try kido. but seriously that was just some bloke taking the piss and everyone going along with it.

LOL. How does that explain every other thread? :p

emohardcore said:
well thats one thing,but you still have your entire life to excuse.

ive been on it 10 seconds andalready found this,
"for all your emo hari need visit my man Aido in the merchant barbar in temple bar, he'll throw a nice emo slice your way at a cheep price...And he does a great job, tell him I sent you. "

so why look at it then? i know the only reason i use the internet is for music and to take the piss with my mates im sorry ive offened you.

paul- said:
ive been on it 10 seconds andalready found this,
"for all your emo hari need visit my man Aido in the merchant barbar in temple bar, he'll throw a nice emo slice your way at a cheep price...And he does a great job, tell him I sent you. "

so my mates a barber. and he sorts people out with cheap hair cuts. whats your point?

i think the point might be that emohardcore.tk views Emo and Hardcore as commidities and fashion styles rather than as a community and a way of life.

Perhaps coz you're new to it, it mightn't be your fault, maybe you watched too much scuzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back