Sleaford Mods (9 Viewers)

Suppose it all falls apart because he's also a happily married Morman while Duran Duran were all sex, drugs and Power Station sounds like a good idea
Like I say, you just can't compare with the Duran. even debauchery seems manufactured these days. Bieber's boardroom advocated delinquency, for example. Miley's by the numbers sexual reinvention. Dullards.

Pharell Williams ...he seems to be doing his own thing

and is probably like really debauched

lady gaga?
she seems to have arrived at stardom the old-fashioned way but i haven't researched the matter heavily

From the little I know* she started off as an independent act but I'm pretty sure** everything she does these days is the result of months of board room meetings and consultants and image makers and all that

* I don't know anything about this
** I'm not sure at all

Jaysus if her last 2 albums didn't sound like 2 entire Eurovisions worth of songs all playing at the same time though.

Suppose it all falls apart because he's also a happily married Morman while Duran Duran were all sex, drugs and Power Station sounds like a good idea

Don't forget Arcadia....actually do. I was a Duran fan, still am, the 80's stuff still stands up. A quality pop band.

surely you don't need to make a booking for some ranting bloke with a lager to turn up at a festival

It's okay when they are on the stage though isn't it? It's just when they are beside you in the queue for the toilets that it becomes a problem.

My problem with the streets was the bad melodies. Bad as in piss poor.
I liked that about the streets..at least on OPM.Thats a seminal record.

He hadnt a fucking clue after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back