Sinn Fein's support of the PSNI cost them votes in ROI (1 Viewer)

*I have two mates who are party members, were staunchly anti joining the policing board, and got their invitations to the ard-fheis the day after it happened.Now thats marxism.

Your mates are telling you lies so.

No invitations were issued for the Special Ard Fheis, same as no invitations are issued for ordinary Ard Fheiseanna.

When any Ard Fheis is called, special or otherwise, each cumann decides which members to send forward as delegates, these delegate names along with all guest names are forwarded to the Steering Committee. Members then collect their delegate or guest passes upon registration on the day of the Ard Fheis.

This way eejits can't go around bleating about invitations not arriving, especially when invitations don't exist.

I have read ur post twice Problematic but is that not basically what City Baby said? "invitation=guest passes" maybe?

I have read ur post twice Problematic but is that not basically what City Baby said? "invitation=guest passes" maybe?

yeah, but delegate, guest and visitor passes are all distributed upon registration the day of the Ard Fheis. None are sent out, so his mates could not have "got their invitations" two days after the Ard Fheis.

I think it's fair to say we don't mind having an opinion about what happens in the North but those Nordy Brits can rev up and eff off if they're gonna tell us how it's gonna be.

I think it's fair to say we don't mind having an opinion about what happens in the North but those Nordy Brits can rev up and eff off if they're gonna tell us how it's gonna be.

The problem is, it won't be the Nordy Brits telling us what to do but he but London Brits and the Yanks.

As it was, so it shall be. The Peace Process has less to do with Ireland and more to do with the Global Agenda. We are but a minor glitch to those cunts.

And how easy it was to fix. Pour some money in and everything's tickeyboo.

Money solves all problems.

Why doesn't George W. just give the palestinians $300bn dollars to fuck off somewhere and buy themselves some better land, with water and stuff. He'd still save a fortune, $15bn a year to Israel for a start.

Sure we couldn't have those poor corporations having to pay tax. Otherwise they might fuck off to India where you can get a load of ten year olds to work for tenpence a year in deathtrap sweathouses.

How would the poor executives get to spend $3m on their daughters sweet 16 party? And they might have to settle for a 60 foot yacht instead of an 80 foot one.

Cunts.

I did.

It's all about money.

Sure, isn't Sir Ian now talking about lowering corporation tax?

Read between the lines.

What exactly do you think the Global Agenda is all about?

It's not about peace. It's about control.

You can't control a state that is in conflict.

Why did the Yanks get involved?

read between what lines? Lowering the corporation tax of Northern Ireland as an instrument of control by the Bush Administration? exactly what foreign corporations will be queueing up to exploit NI's vast economic potential? this seems a little implausible given that the norths native heavy industries have all but dried up. the largest economic sectors in NI are tourism and government bureaucracy...
it might be more prosaically said that lowering the corporation tax is being done with an eye on the recent economic performance of the republic. also, devolution has always been an ideological goal of the DUP.

you can control a state that is in conflict. a certain level of conflict, particularly a low level one such as NI is often essential for control. witness the slow but inevitable loosening of the security apparatus, ie troop levels, there as a result the conflict trickling to a halt.

what exactly do you think the global agenda is all about? is it the same as when the u.s.a. became involved in the nineties? surely there have been some significant geopolitical shifts since then. i'm sorry but i'm no clearer as to what you are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back