scrapping a car? (1 Viewer)

the departed

yo i might be crashing a car for a film im hoping to make.
i was wondering what the deal is with scrapping it after? im going to get a car that doesnt run and strip the engine, weaken the entire front and push it with a jeep into a wall. i just need to know what to do with it when im done.

anybody any help? doesnt it cost a butt load to scrap a car? i have no money to spend on scrapping a car like.

yo i might be crashing a car for a film im hoping to make.
i was wondering what the deal is with scrapping it after? im going to get a car that doesnt run and strip the engine, weaken the entire front and push it with a jeep into a wall. i just need to know what to do with it when im done.

anybody any help? doesnt it cost a butt load to scrap a car? i have no money to spend on scrapping a car like.
sell it to the knackers? for parts loikes

They'll usually collect it off ya for free or give you a pittance on top, it depends. Last time the family scrapped a car we got £50.
Yes, pounds.
Ask the Yellow pages about it tomorrow, it'll prob know better than us!

sell the knackers a flaming car with a yellow pages spoiler. whilst running away.
westwood.jpg

Don't know how much they charge. Mention that you'll have it partially stripped as it should bring down the cost. These days, everything has to be dimantled by the recovery service before it gets crushed.
id say ill just pull a "im making a film and theres a big empty space in the credits where your name could go" thing.
people like their names in credits.
thanks all the same.

alternatively get on to MTV and they'll do the exact opposite & pimp the thing!

# pimp myyyyy riiiide #

If you're in Dublin - southside ring Westlink Recovery 4641413, northside ring Gannons 8907715.

ah jeez

there were plenty more comedy answers that could've kept this thread alive!

But, noooooooooo, you had to ruin it with your useful advice and helpful suggestions

way to go diddles

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back