Restaurant Recommendations (1 Viewer)

The wife took me here for the last birthday, it was faaaaaantastic.

Fave place at the moment though is Ananda in Dundrum, just astonishing Indian food.
Ananda is good.

Kerala Kitchen on Baggot street is also very good

we bought my brother and his wife a voucher for dax for his 40th; he loved it.

one of the most enjoyable restaurant trips we've had was his present to me for my 40th; they bought us a day's cooking class in saba on clarendon street. was great fun. we were in genuine pain when we were leaving, with the amount of food we ate.

Tokens burgers and mozzarella sticks were amazing but the drinks were overpriced, and the games were broken or has stupidly long queues.
I'm amazed it reopened after covid and lasted this long.

Tokens burgers and mozzarella sticks were amazing but the drinks were overpriced, and the games were broken or has stupidly long queues.
I'm amazed it reopened after covid and lasted this long.

Lot of restaurant closing now that some of the tax holidays that were offered over the covid period are falling due.

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if a place called Stoken reopens in it's place.

Lot of restaurant closing now that some of the tax holidays that were offered over the covid period are falling due.

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if a place called Stoken reopens in it's place.
Yep they're called Phoenix business.

there was a comment on boards that the cost of maintaining a lot of those machines has gone up - the logic chips have skyrocketed in price in the last few years.
maybe the owner wanted out but couldn't find a buyer.

tfw GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back