Recommend Plugins List (1 Viewer)

Hello,
because I'm a new user I can't post links so you'll have to google these. Maybe I can update the post after I have more than 3 posts...

Voxengo
Really good plugins. Mostly Win VSTs but the new ones are released as AU as well.

PSP audioware
A few free ones and some very affordable plugins. Needed an RTAS reverb last week and downloaded the demo for EasyVerb. Very good for the price.

Flux Bitter Sweet
A free transient designer type plug-in. They have an other free one as well.

Hello,
because I'm a new user I can't post links so you'll have to google these. Maybe I can update the post after I have more than 3 posts...

Voxengo
Really good plugins. Mostly Win VSTs but the new ones are released as AU as well.

PSP audioware
A few free ones and some very affordable plugins. Needed an RTAS reverb last week and downloaded the demo for EasyVerb. Very good for the price.

Flux Bitter Sweet
A free transient designer type plug-in. They have an other free one as well.

fixed

well,
since ive posted this i have completely changed my home set up. my outboard gear which has been gathering dust for years has now been wired and patched and in that rack i have an AKAI PEQ6 6 band midi controllable EQ.
to be honest you can pick them up for next to nothing now but its really really nice. puts a lot of colour into your mix. i think that this was originally intended for use with synths and so far im seeing why..

and also, since posting that, ive decided to buy a new G5 this month so plug ins wont be happening for a while...

on another note, the rough rider audio damage plug in does some nice dave fridmann shit to drums..

The best plug in I have ever used is the Fairchild Compressor emulator in Pro Tools. I use an RTAS version (and an old one at that) but it's still amazing.

There's a couple of formats.
RTAS=Pro Tools
The others are somewhat interchageable, in that a lot of shit runs VSTs and you can buy a wrapper to use them with those that don't for super cheap.
AU is Mac only.

Just Brainworx BQ which is looking good, but a bit old-fashioned.

Had a demo of Waves and that was brilliant, so I might look into getting that.

VST's: All of Native Instruments. Atmosphere (Don't think Omnisphere will run properly on my machine) and my favourite, Miroslav Philharmonik which has served me well for years.

On Reason, I use Reason Pianos and the Abbey Road yokes. They're amazing.

Also, Steinberg Virtual Guitar can be a hnady quick fix.

And one of my favourites is Guitar Rig 3.

I'll do some more when I can think of them.

i like the prosoniq morph vst for effectsy stuff

2003541328486243849_rs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back