[r]ev Witch Kong gig in caz (1 Viewer)

a guy i did my masters of puppets with was in witchhammer at one point - the mp3s i heard are pretty cool. kinda weird to see the already dead mp3s are hosted at the same place! 6 degrees of etc, wah? looking forward to seeing revolution of a sun at converge.

andrew

ah shall do my best to go see this one, just befoe rev go and play with converge and go all rock star on us and sign with epitaph next month! just messin (obviously) is this gonna be one of the last gigs there? id love to play there again before it gets knocked down.

Its getting close to the end for the caz alright, I think theres a blowout gig there where an attempt will be made to do the work for the wrecking ball in february

kinda weird to see the already dead mp3s are hosted at the same place!

I am the link on that one, I dump stuff up on some webspace I have from time to time, the revolution mp3's are there too

deadly, i haven't seen queen kong yet. have they released anything except the dvd?

cormy - i'll have a good proper look for your bag tomorrow night and i should be in dublin in the next week. that any good?

treelo said:
deadly, i haven't seen queen kong yet. have they released anything except the dvd?
I dunno if they've released anything but they've a load of stuff on their website, www.queen-kong.com
And don't forget the dash in the middle otherwise you'll get taken to a female wrestling website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back