Punk Rock Lookalikes (1 Viewer)

do you mean they're like the punk rock version of the rolling stones as the stones are these days,
or do you mean that these days bad religion are like a punk rock stones, as the stones are, in general?
Christ, this even has me confused! I mean bad religion are like punk rock statesmen (aka old) and keep putting out the same album. They need to retire, pronto.

lyncher = the lead in apocalypto
in fact the whole cast is a role call of all the dublin crusties...
dunno about that but any excuse for a picture from apocalypto is ok with me. hmm....maybe i should get it out again and watch it a few more times tomorrow..

apocalypto-face-thumb.JPG

Christ, this even has me confused! I mean bad religion are like punk rock statesmen (aka old) and keep putting out the same album. They need to retire, pronto.

good. for a second there i thought you were dissin the stones in general, which would mean including the stones circa 67!
phew

Hes also in Bad Religion now and he was in a deadly band called Dag Nasty, class band, id say youd like them.

How some people don't know that Brian Baker played in Minor Threat(legends), Dag Nasty (legends) and Bad Religion(the Status Quo of punk) is beyond me. He also played in Doggy Style too. Plus he had a rock/metal band too, can't think of the name (Gary where are you?). He even had the long hair and leather waistcoat - must have thought he was Duff (GnR).

RSJ and Oh Shit, this is a punk lookalikes thread stop talkin about them money hungry sniffhounds, no one cares about them here.

Garyknifed once posted a clip of the Stones playing a mental gig that proves the above point.

I cant be arsed digging it out, but it's here somewhere

When I was a young lad I was a dead ringer for Rod Hull.And Donald Sindon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back