Protest on Saturday (1 Viewer)

I tell you one thing, it's really a no win situation.

Either way when the oil finally runs out, we're back to the Medieval times.

come on fusion power we're rooting for ya.

Originally posted by conor
trying me best to get people to come.
a bit puzzled by the critical mass being run at the same time? unless it's "dublin cycling campaign against war in iraq".

Critical Mass/Dublin Cycling Campaign/ cyclists/ whatever. it makes alot of sense that theres cyclists taking part considering this war is all about oil access ie. fuel for your motorcar, a society dependent on the motorcar, at least until theyre environmentally friendly (if ever), is always going to have conflicts over where it gets its oil from. therefore bicycles are alternative to the jumble mess in the first place, blah blah

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..just wait till your father gets home! holy shit billy I never knew!! your sis has no quams about tell people your "private buiseneesssssss!!!

Ah sure now, Billy really loves the ladies, thats why I need your help to get him some lady love. He's a great guy dont ye all think.... and the ballroom site is class!

Heard Joe Duffy on the radio at lunchtime. They had a German woman on saying she was opposed to the war (who immediately lost her cool when met with opposition), a coherent Englishman, an American congressman who straight-up accused the French of being cowards, and, get this, a nordie who came on and said the German woman had a cheek coming onto an Irish radio station when her country had committed the biggest genocide of all time.

Good fuck

It's gonna take me some time to calm down

I would love thousands and thousands of people to show up, I'd like blanket coverage in the media about the huge anti-war sentiment in the country.
Then I'd like our government, on account of pressure from its citizens, to withdraw its support for the war

That's all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back