Paramount/70's show (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2
Francis whop goes it?

You didn't seem emamoured with my great polish idea for tonight so you up to anything else.

Maybe get butt neked and wrestle??

Damon_Kind said:
It's God, not god. !baggyyyy

God if one is talking about one's own god.

And god if one talks about someone elses god.

I would nearly always say god, not God.

Wavioli said:
francis is a girls name

Eh...excuse me?

442496.jpeg

P.S. It's my middle name.
Gorillas mot as scare now.

I'm pretty hooked on this show right now so ran a search on Google. They did 8 seasons and it actually only ended this year....was quite surprised by that.

It was never really funny though. Brian is your tv permenantly stuck to paramount or something? :) Rember watching scrubs there after lb? I couldn't make out the dialogue properly cos of that damn buzzing...

Gambra said:
It was never really funny though. Brian is your tv permenantly stuck to paramount or something? :) Rember watching scrubs there after lb? I couldn't make out the dialogue properly cos of that damn buzzing...
Haha yeah. You had it ok though, if you'd been there two weeks before, it would have been 12 hours straight of Top Gear.

And how dare you say 70s show's not funny. Granted if you dip in and out you'll not get the full whack, but if you sit down to a good deal of it, it's ace. When i was in college i got the first five seasons on DivX, watched them straight through for about four days. Fuckin brilliant.

And yeah, only finished recently, but it had gone a bit shite (though i personally think it went sharply downhill when they stopped taping it in front of an audience and got rid of the original theme tune). Fun fact: Fez got one million dollars an episode for the last season - can only imagine what that punked prick was getting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back