Paprika Korps (from Poland) June 3 (1 Viewer)

ostrichsyndrome

Paprika Korps + Droppin Bombs - Eamon Dorans, June 3 (Bank Holiday Sunday) 12 Euro/10 with flyer (8pm)

If anyone remembers the shows these guys put on a few years back, should be a good night.

Paprika Korps are sort of really heavy reggae meets hardcore.
www.myspace.com/paprikakorps

they were indeed. played in the music room, and a few other places outside Dublin. changed a bit but still pretty heavy

Fuck it, bank holiday weekends ye can always manage to pull the energy outta somewhere haha, should be a cracker.

ye should be a very eventful weekend...hope to survive the drinking onslaught!

damn dropping bombs play at more gigs than actually go to gigs...fair play to you lot!

Paprika dudes in my parents' house in Roscommon last time they were over:

tlo.jpg

Oh, what a lovely garden.

Fuck it, bank holiday weekends ye can always manage to pull the energy outta somewhere haha, should be a cracker.

yeah but i'll end up driving up as usual, cause im too lazy to walk down to get the bus and then drink will still be in me system from the picnic session and that just isnt a good idea,

yeah but i'll end up driving up as usual, cause im too lazy to walk down to get the bus and then drink will still be in me system from the picnic session and that just isnt a good idea,

why dont you get on the bus with us after the drogeheda punx picnic?

yeaaaaah, there feckin great band. we played wth em lastime and i danced my little heart out,

Yeah, amazing band. They were the first band we ever put on in Richardsons back in the day. Still listen to the record every second week. The Dogboy Conspiracy played with them that time.

My computer does not have a 12" drive...

I have a cdr of it somewhere as well... if i find it i'll try and stick u a few tracks

please do,

man i miss the music room, an what makes it worse is tht its just sitting there an no ones doin anything with it., ...what a place,

They'll also be playing in the Roisin in galway on June 5, and spailpin fanach in cork on June 4.
maybe Gugai has a support slot going.

Music room was great. poor smiley...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back