Paedo Pub Owners? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was a bit iffy about it at the start too, when gigs started happening there again this year. lots of people saying that yer mans a pedo. i have asked many a people since what the actual truth is but its all just bullshit rumors which no one can actually back up. he is a dickhead alright though, but thats besides the point. fact is that we dont get to choose our venues in with this kind of music, we usually just gotta be happy with what we can get. that goes for almost everywhere not just our small city. and if someone wasn't running a gig here for a touring band on a fri/sat night, the band prob wouldn't bother coming to ireland in the 1st place

Ya, thats pretty fucked up Hickey.

Apologies lads i wasn't really thinkin when i wrote that. It probably stems from the fact that, same as yourselves, anytime i've asked about it nobody has a straight answer for me. I don't think that ye would keep information like that to yourselves just for the sake of a venue. SORRY! :(
I have a solution. . . . start doin all the gigs in my house! We all know mayte's a paedo and nobody cares!

Yeah its all alleged. No one can give anyone a straight answer. Ive asked taxi drivers, parents of local friends here, nada. Nothing on local paper archives or google. I hate going there though, paedo or not he's a controlling freak, instead of serving pints in plastic glasses so people can smoke outside on the pavement (as they have no smoking area) he serves them in glass & yells at people constantly & grabs drinks from their hands while they smoke on the pavement. Total power trip. I hate gigs there & its so shit that its the only wknd venue available at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back