Oly's tips to find sex. Real sex. (1 Viewer)

Eejit Punk

Website
Visit site
For anyone having trouble finding a member of the opposite/same/preferred sex to perform seriously deranged acts, you better get the hot water and soap out on Wednesday the 11th of September. That is the day that you'll need your filthy dangler squeaky clean for the swarms of 15 year olds getting their Junior Cert results. I find hanging around outside the local off-licence buying full bottles of vodka for little girls with lots of make-up earns a well received blow-job, or at least a 'shift'. Anyone else with some tips?

Your manmeat-
From this : !cheezy
To this: .|..|

sick fuck

there's a word for people like that, it's called sick.women are not there for you to use and abuse, they are our fellow oppressed human beings, our allies on the road to changing our lives and our worlds, you are a disgrace, i call for you to be bared from this site immediately.

as for sex advice for you , chopping off your head in such a position as it might fall in your lap upon removal should be worth a blowjob

Making love to my face wouldn't work, I don't like the taste of my own cum. I'd prefer if your little sister did it for me, that way I could sell the photos to people like you.

clash of events

i hate it when dates clash, for example last year when roscommon an dthe hadrskins were on the same day.

now this year we have the junior cert results clashing with the twin towers anniversary.

i had planned to sit in temple bar with a stars and stripes flag and a false tear in my eye as a sure fire method of pulling some rich american lady , now i have to decide between that and outside the quinnsworth offie on baggot street, what is one to do?????

see, its easy to be sick, and not funny.

enough slagging, lets be sensible and have a proper discusion.

please use your next post to display where you are at intellectually.

are you on for that, are you able to discuss intelligently? post now soemthing proper.

Yes

I was, until I stumbled into your mother's 56th birthday 'bash'. I was so pissed,you wouldn't believe. I fell through the doors like a special olympic athelete, and wouldn't you believe it, my cock was flapping in the wind through my fly. Immediately, your mother gobbled my sausage like the cum-thirsty slut she is. I drunkenly accepted her most generous offer. Within hours, she then grabbed me by the hand and led me into your bedroom, where she frantically, and desperately, removed my innocence. Fuck me, it was shit.

See the end of harbinger's last post? The bit that says it was edited? Luckily, I have a copy of your original post. Nice try buddy, but no cigar.

harbinger

see, its easy to be sick, and not funny.

are you a virgin or something?

Fucking Arsecandle

If you can't come up with a good comeback despite spending a good ten minutes trying to come up with one (The Who's online function is pretty handy), then you are a bigger spa than me. You can't out-cunt a fucking cunt. :D

hehehe i thought the stars and stripes fake tear idea is fucking great! not funny, pah.
harbinger yer a comic genius:D
oly, i'd b more impressed if ya knew confirmation night, standing outside the church with some fizzy pop(and vodka) now theres a challenge;)

If its a challenge I'm after, I'd try and find a stunning posh lady who'll pay for my records and smile at me when I fart. While hitching up a primary schoolgirl's skirt may be all the rage across the pond, I'm not into it. Nah, give me Anais-Anais, pube high skirts, platform shoes, baby-blue eyeshadow and Smirnoff Ice smelling vomit any day.
.|..|

(You'd love to see what I edited)

strange guy ?

you have strange ways of talking to people is there a code or are you just a boring old twat who just moans about stuff you wouldnt evan be bothered about trying to change yourself !bing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back