NFL 2014 Season (2 Viewers)

Detroit Lions.

Stafford and Megatron are having some fun against the Giants tonight. They are on fire so far.

Really hope the Lions win out their division this year. Stafford has to be the most winsome figure in the whole NFL.

RGIII looked terrible from the highlights last night. Redskins are the Q.P.R of the NFL. Sam Bradford seems gone for the Rams, who always get a sympathy vote for being so damned stinking. Got pummelled last night by Matt Cassel, a blind QB, who used to play for KC Chiefs. Minnesota, another hateful team who always seem to trot out some has-been for QB.

New England lost and that is always good. Patriots are the Man U of the NFL - fuck them.

Detroit Lions.

Stafford and Megatron are having some fun against the Giants tonight. They are on fire so far.

Drafted Bush and Tate, FFS Stafford there's other guys out there.

RGIII looked terrible from the highlights last night. Redskins are the Q.P.R of the NFL.

I wonder did him playing while obviously badly hurt in the playoffs in his rookie season basically wreck his career.

This is the smoking gun for me on the team and NFL's attitude to the incident in particular and the issue in general.

BxCV03NCIAAUxQu.jpg

They deleted it yesterday.

This was also the league's stance.

Until yesterday, when it was no one's.
How is it possible for that to be the league's stance ?

What the fuck was her statement ?

"Sorry I'm so easy to knock out. I will be working with a boxing coach for the next few months to improve my balance, footwork and defensive capabilities. My reaction to the punch was unacceptable and I have let women everywhere down by my inability to stand up to a simple haymaker. I deeply regret bruising my fiance's fist with my face and will in future carry around some padding for him to wrap his hands in should he feel the need to discipline me in such a loving and giving way. I have learned a lot from this incident and feel that I am in a better position going forward. I will work on my glass jaw and soon, with gods help will be better able to take a punch and not cause embarrassment to myself, my now husband, my family and the NFL. I would like to thank Ray for all his support and for dragging my lifeless body out of the elevator where it might have caused disturbance to other guests. I'd like to thnk the NFL for not blowing the incident out of all proportion and for giving me this chance to apologise. Finally I'd like to thank the fans of the Baltimore Ravens for all their silence, for keeping their distance during this trying time for myself and Ray.

How is it possible for that to be the league's stance ?

What the fuck was her statement ?

"Sorry I'm so easy to knock out. I will be working with a boxing coach for the next few months to improve my balance, footwork and defensive capabilities. My reaction to the punch was unacceptable and I have let women everywhere down by my inability to stand up to a simple haymaker. I deeply regret bruising my fiance's fist with my face and will in future carry around some padding for him to wrap his hands in should he feel the need to discipline me in such a loving and giving way. I have learned a lot from this incident and feel that I am in a better position going forward. I will work on my glass jaw and soon, with gods help will be better able to take a punch and not cause embarrassment to myself, my now husband, my family and the NFL. I would like to thank Ray for all his support and for dragging my lifeless body out of the elevator where it might have caused disturbance to other guests. I'd like to thnk the NFL for not blowing the incident out of all proportion and for giving me this chance to apologise. Finally I'd like to thank the fans of the Baltimore Ravens for all their silence, for keeping their distance during this trying time for myself and Ray.

It is also the current stance of Janay Rice

This is her statement, today.

Janay Rice Releases Statement: "This Is Our Life"

"I woke up this morning feeling like I had a horrible nightmare, feeling like I'm mourning the death of my closest friend. But to have to accept the fact that it's reality is a nightmare in itself. No one knows the pain that the media & unwanted options from the public has caused my family. To make us relive a moment in our lives that we regret every day is a horrible thing. To take something away from the man I love that he has worked his ass of for all his life just to gain ratings is horrific. THIS IS OUR LIFE! What don't you all get. If your intentions were to hurt us, embarrass us, make us feel alone, take all happiness away, you've succeeded on so many levels. Just know we will continue to grow & show the world what real love is! Ravensnation we love you!"

Emphasis mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back