new sigur rós (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter moc
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1
old said:
Well, that's nice.
Nobody trebled me when I posted it yesterday.
*Sulk*

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=361794&postcount=12
Saw it yesterday also but though you were trying to be subtle so that the file-sharing police didn't come and fuck you up boy! Listened to intro & first track sounds tops -some of them homemade instruments from ep of last year seem to be reappearing. Oh, and got me ticket too. wHOO HOO

Thanks a million for posting this. Glosoli os amazing, as is gong and well anything I've heard so far really. Gig should be great. Selling fast i do believe, ticketmaster's current fastest selling gig anywho...

am i right in saying that this olympia gig is all seating.......??

phil.b said:
Thanks a million for posting this. Glosoli os amazing, as is gong and well anything I've heard so far really. Gig should be great. Selling fast i do believe, ticketmaster's current fastest selling gig anywho...

No-one is quite sure of that. Sigur Ros' managment says it's all seated, ticketmaster say it isn't seated.

penexpers said:
No-one is quite sure of that. Sigur Ros' managment says it's all seated, ticketmaster say it isn't seated.

right, so are people just buying based on the fact that it's going to be seated? it's not very clear on ticketmasters website, but then again, nothing is clear with with them...

I think people are just buying tickets on the basis that Sigur Ros will be there. It's really a mess, Sigur Ros' website sold "pit tickets" of which I bought one, they then said that these were seated. That made me think it was all-seated. But then ticketmaster started selling standing tickets so it's really confusing. I'm waiting from word back from the Sigur Ros website as to what the exact deal is.

could probably still find some tickets in Road etc... but the ticketmaster website won't sell me any tickets at the moment

edit: shite looks like the ticketmaster site is down for nightly maintenance. Pity they don't mention this anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back