new propagandhi album. (1 Viewer)

I can't remember what I said.But I'm gonna check out the one you reccommended Stee.

great band,brilliant live the two times ive seen them,but the last album " potemkin city limits " ????????? i think it was called was dissapointing,there one of the few very PC bands i can stand cause its all with a sense of humour

Bob- The CD is 10 pounds postage all in with poster and download. I was gona get the double lp but the postage was massive for that.

Ro-We should definately get a crew together for london! Looking for cheap flights already.

Everyone bad mouthing the mighty prop- Macho Hardcore? Are you serious. they couldn't be further from that sorta idiotic macho nonsense. Todays empires is the best album yes. fuckin' amazing band, fuckin' amazing live and fuckin' nice, honest people who mean what they say.

Fuck.

I :heart: prop. .|..|

Ah fuck it, if the postage for the LP is shitloads I'll stick to the CD and it's decent £10 all in. Will just have to wait the LP to come to some Euro distro and get it then.

its fairly similar to potemkin i think though i don't see that as a bad thing, alot more heavy songs on this one if anything, but the melodic ones have the same high pitched vocals over midpaced tunes as potemkin anyway

Propagandhi last time they played in Ireland:

mosh.jpg

I never had much time for propagandhi after hearing that song that rhymes 'megan' with 'vegan'. And then they rhymed haile selassie (spelt haille selasse) with 'ass'. I like bands that at least know how to pronounce what they're being self-righteous about.

I never had much time for propagandhi after hearing that song that rhymes 'megan' with 'vegan'. I like bands that at least know how to pronounce what they're being self-righteous about.

In fairness that was a cover of 'I Want You to Want Me',
not exactly a very serious political issue.

To be fair, I don't understand all this criticism and "self-righteousness" of Propagandhi; at least they actually do follow up what they say unlike a score of crust bands that talk and talk and then all they do is get fucked up on drugs and booze and do nothing beyond just singing about stuff.

EDIT: Not just crust, punk in general.

Propagandhi are defo my favourite self righteous Canadian punk band.

"I like to party fucking hard. I like my rock and roll the same. Don’t give a fuck if I burn out. Don’t give a fuck if I fade away." Is one of my favourite lyrics of all time.

Propagandhi are deadly, still haven't given this album a proper listen but theres a few deadly tunes on it. Think less talk is me favourite album, Gazzer check out the tune "Back to the motor league" before you make your mind up about them

Yeah Propagandhi are fantastic. Less Talk.. & Todays Empire are both amazing top albums. Couldn't really get into Potemkin City Limits for some reason. But fuck yesh they were amazing live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back