New music show on RTE 2 - Tues 12th May (1 Viewer)

Never underestimate bowl cancer, it's all fun and games till it happens to you.
75567664.DJrM6P3s.jpg

:(

maybe go to

www.therawsessions.ie

and then follow the links to watch full episode (top right hand corner)

*also guys just a reminder if you know of any drummers in Dublin City... Sweet Jane are on the look out*

Feel free to email me at [email protected] for more info

sadly, going to the exact same link except starting from another site didnt work either.

this actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. there's far too many shots of that american dude nodding his head like an idiot though

I quite liked this, it give a good insight into how bands from very different backrounds/mindsets create their music. It was well put together, good editing and unlike Jim Carroll, I liked the build up, I thought it got a little boring when it got to the studio. As for the competition element, you don't have to vote, I didn't but I'm sure it sold it for the RTE executives who paid for the show which normally wouldn't see light of day on Irish TV. Looking forward to the next episode.

yeah i thought it was grand. was jim carroll ever in a band? an entire show of people learning and messing up a song would be tedious

yeah i thought it was grand. was jim carroll ever in a band? an entire show of people learning and messing up a song would be tedious

do they show the last 25 minutes where the engineer has to frantically chop, splice and autotune a decent approximation of a song out the previous 11 1/2 hours messing about?

jesus, dirty epics are just awful, from the music to their besuited but goateed bass player in his office bemoaning his cushedy software engineer job because no one there appreciates that he's actually a rock star...

the little scoobies were no better, but at least they seemed like decent chaps...

jesus, dirty epics are just awful, from the music to their besuited but goateed bass player in his office bemoaning his cushedy software engineer job because no one there appreciates that he's actually a rock star...

the little scoobies were no better, but at least they seemed like decent chaps...

Missed this again. Was in the pub spending my last ever disposable income. :(
Surely Dirty Epics are a ballsy, nasty little sex-punk outfit who are here to make you move to their addictive beat? Straight in, no kissin'?

you missed nothing Moody, the show is totally bewildering, the first ad break caught me by surprised because I thought they were still showing the opening credits... the weird yank who hosts repeats the shows presmise and rules ('text in for the song you like, so don't forget to text for the song you like so they can win by having the most people text in, for the song, you like') over and over again as if they're pretty complex and inlvolved. Also he seems to think he's some sort of famous recording artist...?!?!?!

God I saw them live a few weeks ago. I'd swear they played the same song for half an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back