new irish punk t-shirt (1 Viewer)

true enough, you were a punk. no one would query you on that, no way no how.
what are ye now? the mental that roars at the under 12s trying to practice on the fallow patch of the potato field -and god love them they don't want to tell you but they were doing far better before you started drunkenly abusing them ever sunday at practice. i'll say no more.

sure whatelse would ya be doin between mass and the sunday carvery in bobby byrnes.

and byrne ten point rule from cork im givin up on this cause it pointless good luck with the tshirt anyway

and byrne ten point rule from cork im givin up on this cause it pointless good luck with the tshirt anyway

228 as it stands and i know there is fuck loads more from dublin old and present not on it think it will have to be the present day bands t shirt and a poster for the rest.
thanks for the help lads.

picture.php

true enough, you were a punk. no one would query you on that, no way no how.
what are ye now? the mental that roars at the under 12s trying to practice on the fallow patch of the potato field -and god love them they don't want to tell you but they were doing far better before you started drunkenly abusing them ever sunday at practice. i'll say no more.

It's probably been him shouting at my little brother come to think of it! :p

genital mishap, baton charge, bootlegger, the gougers, the fuckin eegits, skumvoid, holochrist, stigmatamartyr

From the North there are also: Axis Of, The Mellow Dramatics (Jim Lobotomies old band), Man Over Bored, The Dragged and a few others. All within the 00s.

I am sure mr. Kev Bones and Dan Bastard can also help out with their pre-Lobotmies bands and if they know any others.

Selling the old t-shirt at Fuck Féile, best comment I got was 'I'm not going to buy a t-shirt that says bleeding retard'... no it says rectum, only a fiver

Eh, even if it's narrowed down to bands that have recorded something there is gonna still be a fuckload of bands.

The idea of having three different prints, one for each decade starting from the 80s sounds good. Not sure how doable it is for the people who are doing this though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back