new bdg song w/ alkaline trio and donal fullham (1 Viewer)

thats u talkin at the start of the song donal and no theres no check,,that was a failed joke i guess..and thank you cormac

nah he tryed to record it but it fucked up and strangely thats the only bit we have..sorry boss

Big d(A)ddy G said:
nah he tryed to record it but it fucked up and strangely thats the only bit we have..sorry boss
i can't listen to it, copy it and send it to me! have you heard the new alkaline trio album? Patchy i reckon

demonica said:
i can't listen to it, copy it and send it to me! have you heard the new alkaline trio album? Patchy i reckon

In my humble opinion, their new album was their best one since "maybe I'll catch fire" (which is my favourite album by them). The new one is much better than the one before it- "Good Mourning"....it should have been called Good Grief- it was so fucking terrible.

But as i say this is just my own humble opinion and as mature adults i believe we should be able to respect and understand each others differing views on this oh so tricky subject.

Yours Faithfully,
Lord Undercut III

The lyrics on the new album are piss compared to the old stuff..
I prefer some of it musically though.
Matt's voice is mad clear too.
On Good Mourning his voice was really gravelly cos all the alcohol in his stomach was burning his vocal cords or something. And now he has apparently kicked the booze so, eh, no more burning!
Wahey!

must be why they've gone shite, kicking the booze always works out for the worst.

Hahaha. Ah, I dunno, there's some ok songs on the new album. I quite like the drums on a few of the songs and in the music on alot of them is a bit more technical than their usual stuff.
Lyrics still equal absolute shite compared to what they're capable of though.

rape the drummer said:
In my humble opinion, their new album was their best one since "maybe I'll catch fire" (which is my favourite album by them). The new one is much better than the one before it- "Good Mourning"....it should have been called Good Grief- it was so fucking terrible.

But as i say this is just my own humble opinion and as mature adults i believe we should be able to respect and understand each others differing views on this oh so tricky subject.

Yours Faithfully,
Lord Undercut III
I only have good mourning from here to infirmary and the new one. I think songs 1,3,4 and i thinks 8 (the mostviolin tastic one) are great and the rest is fairly average!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back