Necrophagia related accident (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
mm due to the anticipation fo the new NECROPHAGIA album "The Divine Art Of Torture" being out on Feb 17th, i was listening to one of their cd's today on my walkman while pitchforking out the goat's barn, it is excellant pitchforking music but i got perhaps a bit too excited by the pure rawwkkinn that i stuck the pitchfork into my leg (yes ouch!) luckily i was wearing two pais of trousers so not much scarring there.

Anyhoo on that point NECROPHAGIA uk tour starting april 5th, just wondering would anyone be up for heading to see em somewhere in england cause me don't knwo if they'ed come (be let) over ere.

Anyhoo the new album should yet again proove my runnin argument with donal, eoin, corm etc and ever fucker in the world it seems that Phil Anselmo is infinitely more rawkin than Mr Mike Patton, and not as big a cunt too, yeahhhh lets startt warrrrrr! (oops not the best thing to say in the current world climate)

Originally posted by spuded
the new NECROPHAGIA album "The Divine Art Of Torture"
should yet again proove that Phil Anselmo is infinitely more rawkin than Mr Mike Patton, and not as big a cunt too, yeahhhh lets startt warrrrrr! (oops not the best thing to say in the current world climate)

divine art of torture indeed, ever hear 'the gentle art of making enemies' ed, if it's going to be sooooooooooooooooo deadly why did they steal the witty title concept from faith no more
what an unfortunate coincidence for your 'argument'

mmm, 'happy birthday, FUCKER!!!' .
Im just happy that this oil company gets funnier everytime I see it

logo.gif

pic_tanker.jpg

The website has a 'why emo?' section.

gurr to you nooly, all i gotta say is that phil anselmo could pound mike patton! and i could pound you, nah wait, tried that before i left ireland and you kicked my arse, anyhoo it dont matter, Phil Anselmo is the king of multiple project metal, DOWN, SUPERJOINT RITUAL both rawkin bands, need i say more.

ha, theres one of them emo garages down the road from me, where i get off the ashbourne bus i enjoy the occasional chortle at its appearance..............

on the other topic, in my opinion, and i can't stress that enough, mike patton kicks phillipo's ass. new pantera stuff really sucks, and if anyone wants it i'll give em a free copy of reinventing the shite, superjoint ritual are quite the suckyness also and i heard that down were nu-metal altho to be fair thats a pretty unreliable source-still mike patton rocks it with fantomas, mr.bungle, faith no more and of course-pissing on photographers-oh yes!oh yes indeed!

Necrophagia .. argghh the name conjures up images of sum asses singing lyrics like ''i will cut the fallopian tube with a rusty blade and suck the puss from your gaping anal ulcer .... fuck the dead'' .. or maybe i'm stereotyping them .. either way my musical instincts tell me i'm right ..

ahh goatlord man i'll make ya a tape if u email me ur addy [email protected], necrophagia yep its all about the killing mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

in regards to phil anselmo, mann down aint nu-metal, i ahte that term as i dont really understand what it means anymore, superjoint ritual are rawkin tho, and pantera still rule, shit where the hell is witny to back me up on this shit. Mike Patton has done good shit i'll give him that but he come soff like a cunt in every single fuckin interview i've seen and heard with him, okay how about this.

Phil Anselmo + Devin Townsend kicks Mike Pattons Ass, ya can't argue with that now

I'd have to say I prefer Patton's bands to all of Anselmo's but he does sound like he might be a dick - I dunno. Still Anselmo fucking rocks. The newer Pantera stuff is a bit shit but they've released some excellent stuff. Superjoint Ritual are his best band though - amazing. And Down are not nu-metal. In fact that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. They're more like Sabbath than anyone else.

what's devin townsend got to do with it............
and oh gee, mike patton hasn't perfected his PR skills, what a cunt. why should he make an effort to be nice to interviewers, it's them that want to talk to him, not t'other way round. + i have read many interviews where he is perfectly well-mannered and friendly. so ya boo sucks to old hairy southern boy anselmo and his sheep-shaped swimming pool or whatever it is.
look now, you've made me take an anti-anselmo stance when i don't really have anything against him at all i hope you're happy..........poor philip

Originally posted by marklar
superjoint ritual are quite the suckyness also

No way, Superjoint Ritual are fucking great. I was pretty surprised but they rock it. Although Mike Patton undeniably pisses on Phil "Southern Pride" Anselmo from a great height.

Guilty of being right, aye Ed?

as i said about the down thing-it was an unreliable source as the guy who said it hates phil anselmo and pantera, but yeh i heard superjoint ritual and hated them maybe because all these neo nazi mettalers i know love emand i was at a party they were at and the fukers kept turnin off every other music in the house and puttin on SR-fucks

I layed sum whoop ass on sum kid today it's not usually like me but I did it and I liked it.Gav endorses Random Acts Of Violence!

+ also The kid was a nazi and superimposed himself onto a picture with hitler on it,do i get superpunk points!?!

mike patton would confuse him with some kind of coherent multi-syllabic sentence and then bash him with a keyboard and then everyone would be happy

mike patton would confuse him with some kind of coherent multi-syllabic sentence

what exactly would be confusing about a COHERENT sentence?

(ok. NOW you can call me a cunt.)

the idea is that phil anselmo is an idiot, therefore he would be confused by a coherent, sensible statement.
just like you were by my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back