more fun at abu ghraib (1 Viewer)

iraq-spoof-nyc-subway-lg.jpg

there's some fucking weird shit on ogrish...look at this fuckin eejit
ogrish-dot-com-stabbed_at_party2.jpg

"The guy in the pictures was stabbed at a party I was at. He was arguing with someone about how he was the toughest guy alive, and how he could withstand anything that would kill regular people and a bunch of shit like that. Anyways the person he was arguing with grabbed a knife out of the kitchen and stabbed him in the side, then beat him. Afterwards, the victim just picked up a beer and a smoke and pretended like nothing even happened.

I later found out that he passed out in a car and almost bled to death. Fortunately he was found in time, and was taken to the hospital. The knife, which was seven or eight inches long, penetrated his lung, his stomach, and his large intestine."

that is fuckin disgraceful its blatently obvious that these are not "isolated incidents" like every cunt on their side says they are after evidence leaks. i can see that prick who got caught in some of the photos with his stupid lookin moustashio sittin just above his sinister smile, i'm not messin if i ever see that PRICK in real life i will tear the hair off his upper lip with sonic force followed by two large bites from the cranium then finished off witha hat-trick of knees to the cheek bone

What's the story with the two girls in the middle of the page? Webmaster showing off his girlfriend's tits or something?

And yeah, isolated incidents my arse.

Noskos said:
What's the story with the two girls in the middle of the page? Webmaster showing off his girlfriend's tits or something?
alleged prostitutes arrested and held in the prison...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back