Minor Pleasures (15 Viewers)

I'm totally a Monica. I even commandeered the grill because they were too busy talking and greeting that they forgot about the meat. All me start to finish. I even filled the beer ice buckets with each trip from the grill to the fridge. Some lady told me I should open a restaurant because the food was so delicious. I guess my three months off trying new recipes paid off. At least have left overs for the next two days. Cold chicken skewers for breakfast!

Like a boss.

American accents on the train. Tourists have a remarkable ability to cheer me up; I always assume they're good people.

I had to drive to Kerry and back today and it's my Mum's anniversary in a few days so I've been feeling very sorry for myself.
I stopped off at Jill hives place and had the nicest risotto I've ever tasted, with homemade dime cake for dessert.

There's nothing quite like being spoiled to make everything that bit better.

I had to drive to Kerry and back today and it's my Mum's anniversary in a few days so I've been feeling very sorry for myself.
I stopped off at Jill hives place and had the nicest risotto I've ever tasted, with homemade dime cake for dessert.

There's nothing quite like being spoiled to make everything that bit better.

Sorry for your loss.
Glad you have Hives.

Kerry and back? You'll sleep tonight.

Funeral tomorrow. Which I hate more than the obligation than the actual person. Haven't seen him in ten years.

But after that I have a tiki party out in a lovely town north of here. Lots of Hawaiian food and rum drinks.

Then Sunday I take a ferry out to Cape Cod to spend the day in the dunes around Provincetown with friends and then out for drinks. I plan on Aperol spritzers.

These are the summer days you dream of all winter when you can't leave your goddamn house for entire weekends.

Bonding with my solicitor over The Jesus and Marychain and the Clash while lost driving in the countryside this morning. Also, he said he understands why I'm persisting with this venture after seeing the space. Good to hear someone outside friends agreeing it's a great property for the money.

1. 30
    Awarded: Today at 7:41 AM
    I LOVE IT!
    Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.

I thought going to see Limerick in a semi-final was as good as it gets today. I was wrong. Very wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back