Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

"Questioning AIDS was created to provide a neutral, inclusive and affirming site for all who profess to be AIDS dissidents, questioners and rethinkers to share information and to discuss and debate issues critical to our movement."

uhh...yeah i don't know either

Found a new barbers and I’m happy with the haircut they've given me. The last place I was going to was shite. Last time she fucked up my hair so badly I had to go back and complain the next day. Totally lopsided haircut. The guy before that was a racist. Anyway, this new guy is good - nice shop, minimal chit chat, convenient hours. The did go a little tight on the neckline but I’ll point that out next visit.

Found a new barbers and I’m happy with the haircut they've given me. The last place I was going to was shite. Last time she fucked up my hair so badly I had to go back and complain the next day. Totally lopsided haircut. The guy before that was a racist. Anyway, this new guy is good - nice shop, minimal chit chat, convenient hours. The did go a little tight on the neckline but I’ll point that out next visit.

How detailed are your haircutting instructions?

Mine are more or less "Four at back and side, leave some length on top"

How detailed are your haircutting instructions?
Not very. Just a trim really, and don’t fuck it up. I keep my hair fairly short these days. It wasn’t just the crap haircut that put me off the last one. I went in yesterday and there were a few customers in the shop and she said come back another time because she was too busy. Bad service imo.

Not very. Just a trim really, and don’t fuck it up. I keep my hair fairly short these days. It wasn’t just the crap haircut that put me off the last one. I went in yesterday and there were a few customers in the shop and she said come back another time because she was too busy. Bad service imo.

There are so many barbers, I wouldn't even bother going back.

That said, we have a hairdressing salon in work, so I can get a decent haircut for fairly short money.

do you work in a prison?

I do not.

I work in a company that cleverly wants you to do chores like haircuts, drycleaning, workouts etc. in-house so you won't leave the building to do them.
They just built a huge extension to the gym. Americans are mad for that health lark.
The drycleaning yoke is brilliant. Throw shirts and pants in a bag and they arrive back on a hanger.

We are moving next year to a new building and that's gonna have a creche and all that lark too.

all communications beyond this point are delivered via shrugs

"straight or natural at the back?"
"will i do your eyebrows?"
"would you like some gel?"

my fella just shaves his head with a home-shaver periodically

i cut mine straight across the ponytail with a kiddie scissors every 6 months or so

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"straight or natural at the back?" - natural. always
"will i do your eyebrows?" - no that's weird but can you do my ears?
"would you like some gel?" - never. manky stuff
"do you want me to do your beard?" - nah, they usually do a shit job

I dislike it when they don't ask if of want straight or natural at the back, and it can be disastrous they don't ask before they your beard.

Recently the barber asked if I wanted my eyebrows trimmed and when I said no he gave me a "cop on" look and did them anyway. Ears are usually done without any consultation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back