Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

People at work who insist on singing along loudly to EVERY Song on the radio. If you complain you always get the same reply.. "just trying to have a laugh, helps pass the day etc.."

and they always have to sing in a ridiculous exaggerated american accent.

drives me nuts.

People at work who insist on singing along loudly to EVERY Song on the radio. If you complain you always get the same reply.. "just trying to have a laugh, helps pass the day etc.."

drives me nuts.

These people do not sound like they are hipsters.

drives me nuts.

What's worse is when they reply to you by singing their answer along with the song. like for example Gold by Spandau Ballet is on the radio you say stop singing

and they go

"NO always believe it's a noooooo, You've got the power to know I'm un-instructable, I said NO"

Or the likes. Really get's my goat.

thejournal.ie have repeated that twaddle about leaving the immersion on being cheaper than heating as required. it's amazing how common a belief that is.

What's worse is when they reply to you by singing their answer along with the song. like for example Gold by Spandau Ballet is on the radio you say stop singing

and they go

"NO always believe it's a noooooo, You've got the power to know I'm un-instructable, I said NO"

I hate your work colleagues

and they go

There are a lot better Spandau songs than Gold.

fucked up my wrist with terrible drum technique..s'killin me

WE had a guy that used to listen to Hootie and The Blowfish on his headphones all the time, which in itself should have been a firing offence. Every now and then he'd sing out at the top of his voice " DON'T IT ALWAYS SEEM TO GO..." and then resume working, causing everyone else to flinch

Shivers just thinking about it

WE had a guy that used to listen to Hootie and The Blowfish on his headphones all the time, which in itself should have been a firing offence. Every now and then he'd sing out at the top of his voice " DON'T IT ALWAYS SEEM TO GO..." and then resume working, causing everyone else to flinch

Shivers just thinking about it

Why was he singing counting crows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back