Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

I saw the burnt out rooms upstairs along there today. Not sure if it was eddie rockets or a neighbouring building. There was police tape blocking off a few premises along there. Does police tape mean arson is suspected or might it be used just to keep people out while they check it all out?

Don't really know where else to put this, but was Eddie Rockets on Camden Street on fire or something?

There was a fire in the flat above last night around 1 AM. Tape was removed by about half five today once the garda forensics were done examining the scene..

Really quiet megavideo doctor who episodes when I'm eating biscuits... which... is probably quite minor indeed.

eFlows solicitors send me a fine for a toll crossing i havent paid. I prove i did pay it and mail them the proof as requested. It takes 2 weeks of silence and then a phone call to tell me the case is closed. I ask for an explanation and they dont have one but say they'll call me back... 48 hours later, nothing grrrrr

Having people call over to my house for coffee - my nice filter coffee which is depleting - when I'd just loaded up the Neil Gaiman episode of Doctor Who. Having said people stay for two hours talking about dissertation work and job hunting - the things I had been watching Doctor Who to forget about - and having to feed them jammie dodgers even though SECRETLY I hate these people.

I know it's rude of me, but I rarely break out the biscuits for guests. Unless they're actually a good friend. A cup of tea, yes, but that's as far as it goes.

A kid keeps peeing on my chair.
Ok only twice so far, but still!

Secretly?

Well, hidden in plain sight might be a better way to put it. One of those friends from a group of friends with whom you have a genuine problem but one that isn't big enough to cause drama in the greater group... oh, so teenage, alas. I they dislike me too, it's odd she keeps calling over.

I know it's rude of me, but I rarely break out the biscuits for guests. Unless they're actually a good friend. A cup of tea, yes, but that's as far as it goes.

I had the biscuits out for my Whoathon so it would have been horrible for me not to offer.

Well, hidden in plain sight might be a better way to put it. One of those friends from a group of friends with whom you have a genuine problem but one that isn't big enough to cause drama in the greater group... oh, so teenage, alas. I they dislike me too, it's odd she keeps calling over.

she obviously has a good nose for an easy biscuit...

here, have one of these.

nice_biscuit.jpg

you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back