Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Fucking atomic shart.

One min I'm riding high on sock tenner,next..I'm changing me jocks and having a shower.

Life is a motherfucker

I can't keep up with old fate at all.

Shes a bit of a pranker

Thankfully,I had a wash almost ready.So,she's spinning now.

Great drying out today actually.(that should be in minor pleasures but sure,its Sunday,a day of rest,no need to be clicking around all over the gaf)

Fucking atomic shart.

One min I'm riding high on sock tenner,next..I'm changing me jocks and having a shower.

Life is a motherfucker

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DAMMIT

skip to 1:25

Been working on a piece of music for a couple of nights. Went to bed on Sunday convinced of my towering genius, went to bed on Monday depressed that I was such a talentless waste of space.

Jazes..this sounds familiar to me ..just keep going even if you think its muck.Finish it.

Been working on a piece of music for a couple of nights. Went to bed on Sunday convinced of my towering genius, went to bed on Monday depressed that I was such a talentless waste of space.

Jazes..this sounds familiar to me ..just keep going even if you think its muck.Finish it.

What he said.

I received a confusing text from o2 on how to unlock my SIM

no matter what I try the call/text won't go through , the number isn't recognised or I get odd error messages

I will, I've a vague idea of how I want it to work, but I'm just struggling to get it there. It's just tricky because I wrote it as a Nick Drakey acoustic thing on guitar, but I'm trying to record it as a minimal techno banger.

the mother has managed to goad me into an argument despite my best efforts to remain disengaged from her shit

holiday with parents, what the fuck was i thinking

i had to actually leave the house to get away from her following me around trying to continue to pick a fight

Not to pry, but are there particular life choices of yours she feels she can weigh in on, or is it just that she's an unhappy person?

I find my parents to be most annoying when they're trying to help. Weird as that is.
They don't seem to realise that we're in charge now.
I disapprove of their life choices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back