Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

sorBAY?

well lah-di-dah mister frenchman
Damn right. It was fucking delicious. I got back drenched.... in sweat. The heat here is unrelenting and despite a major light show the torrential down pour waited until I was home to finally occur. I was walking slowly wiling it on at one point. Fucking weather. How do people put up with this for more than a few days ? Their mind must turn to fucking mush. I mean how do Australians..... wait .... never mind.

I choose two or three CDs every night for the following day.

I don't leave the CDs in the car though. Once I arrive I bring them into the office with me and then back into the car for the evening journey home.

Wife leaves CDs in her car for months. Chances are they'll finally get back in the house with discs in the wrong case, empty case where the disc is still in the CD player etc. Drives me nuts. I made her CD-Rs of around 15 of her fav albums and put them in a wallet thing to stop them getting wrecked. It worked for those but you can do them all.
I don't drive as much as her so a "recently added" playlist on my phone set to 6 months is suffice.

Wife leaves CDs in her car for months. Chances are they'll finally get back in the house with discs in the wrong case, empty case where the disc is still in the CD player etc. Drives me nuts. I made her CD-Rs of around 15 of her fav albums and put them in a wallet thing to stop them getting wrecked. It worked for those but you can do them all.
I don't drive as much as her so a "recently added" playlist on my phone set to 6 months is suffice.

Can she not use her phone also?

Show her this thread

All this talk of Palestine has me constantly singing the bit out of Elvis Costello's Oliver's Army in far too jaunty a manner.

Particularly when it gets to the line "But there's no danger..."

I was in a pub last night and I was 15 years younger then everyone else.
Went to a club instead and I was 10 years older than them all.
30s isn't all its cracked up to be.

I was in a pub last night and I was 15 years younger then everyone else.
Went to a club instead and I was 10 years older than them all.
30s isn't all its cracked up to be.

Now you understand my pain. Despite having deep heat on my lower back right now, 40 is going to rock.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• egg_
  • jimmybreeze
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back